Veritas Netbackup Manager, Technical Support in Heathrow, Florida
We are recruiting and searching for individuals interested in a Technical Support Manager for Netbackup to consider joining our team. We are growing again and will be adding to our teams in early 2017
Veritas is a global leader in providing security, storage and systems management solutions to help our customers – from consumers and small businesses to the largest global organizations – secure and manage their information-driven world against more risks at more points, more completely and efficiently. Our software and services protect completely, in ways that can be easily managed and with controls that can be enforced automatically – enabling confidence wherever information is used or stored.
Enterprise Support Services offers a portfolio of options designed to maximize uptime and reduce your internal IT costs. Our Support organization is dedicated to resolving your issues quickly and effectively. We view every support engagement as an opportunity to demonstrate our commitment to customer satisfaction.
- To manage and develop teams of Technical Support Engineers at all levels and to ensure that individual performance measurement objectives are met.
- To drive and deliver a quality service to our customers
- To manager and build relationships with external third parties
- Perform regular reviews with team members, working with them to create and implement their individual development plans.
- To build and maintain internal relationships and communicate effectively with customers.
- To effectively manage resources to provide optimum support for customers at all times and to ensure that Service Level Agreements are met.
- To effectively service Management Escalations in line with our accepted processes.
- To review, design and implement existing and new processes and to carry out workflow analysis.
- To support the growth of the business through the recruitment of new staff.
- To manage change in what is a constantly evolving environment.
- Must be an effective communicator at all levels from engineer to senior management
- Proven ability to manage and implement change in a highly dynamic environment.
- High-level contributor with theoretical and practical expertise in one or more areas.
- The ability to work under pressure, assume responsibility for the team and act on initiative without close supervision are all essential characteristics.
- A minimum 3 years’ experience managing teams of Technical people.
- The skill to motivate staff in a highly demanding environment.
- Experience in challenging and improving on current processes and practices.
- A proven ability to be flexible.
- Thorough understanding of Veritas’ business and market position.
- Proven Problem Solving/Analytical Skills, able to analyze information and utilize the results, within short timeframes.
- Excellent presentation skills.
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .