Nike Cash Collector - German in Hilversum, Netherlands
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Today, the opportunities for growth across Nike’s business portfolio offer more potential than ever. Nike Finance employees play a key role in that progress by identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to drive value for every Nike shareholder. They manage accounting and reporting for Nike’s multi-billion-dollar global investment portfolio, debt and equity instruments, and other Treasury activities. They strategize, forecast, audit, analyze, budget, research and lead important decisions. Across Nike’s diverse geographies and businesses, Finance employees deliver far more than just the numbers.
As a Cash Collector you will support the Order to Cash Operations team, within the wholesale business. Reporting to the Order to Cash Operations Service Team Lead, you will perform credit management activities relating to customer portfolio management. Responsibilities including, but not limited to, DSO (Days sales outstanding) management and collections strategies, reducing credit risk by keeping trade receivables as low as possible.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
• Support the Service Model Differentiation (SMD) to implement Order to Cash panel of services, aligned to Sales Strategy;
• Analysis of credit blocked orders to help order release decision making by Credit Analyst;
• Initiate the collection process for uncontested overdue invoices. Agree with customers on payment plans when needed;
• Propose proactive solutions to avoid any late payments and inform the Credit Analyst/Team Lead about the customer's payment behavior, including possibility of elevated risk;
• Communication with internal stakeholders regarding account issues;
• Request & manage collaterals where applicable.
Qualifications • Bachelor/Master Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related fields;
• Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience;
• Fluency in both English and German;
• Ability to interact with different stakeholders;
• Ability to influence stakeholders in difficult conversations;
• Advanced Excel skills;
• SAP experience is preferred.
Relocation offered? No, there is no relocation support offered for this position.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: SRC101117CCG
Location: Netherlands-North Holland-Hilversum
Job Category: Finance, Corporate Services