DuPont Senior Business Development Specialist in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Senior Business Development Specialist (Job Number: 010532W-01)
· Promote and Communicate to the identified Customers the DuPont Nutrition & Health solutions and customer service platform in order to achieve and exceed our business objectives.
· Achieve financial goals for the DuPont Nutrition & Health product range through the development and execution of the sales business plan, the support and execution of the industry business plans.
· Consistently adhere to and follow all DuPont Core Value principles and business requirements and guidelines.
· Manage both directly and internally commercial aspects of designated customers with accountability to meet DuPont Nutrition & Health budget objectives and client needs.
· Communicate and promote the agreed standard “First Choice List” ASEAN DuPont Product Range to the Customer base while meeting DuPont Nutrition & Health agreed segmentation service policy for this Customer base.
· Action the management of designated customers and partner distributor by forecasting, sampling, providing price quotations and follow up of customer queries and handling of customer complaints - in accordance with DuPont Nutrition & Health procedures in order to deliver the expected customer sales service platform.
· Identify, develop and evaluate new business opportunities at existing and new accounts with partner distributor and capture these opportunities in Du Pont Nutrition & Health Opportunity Pipeline via Sales Force.com. Selectively convert them into new sales in order to expand the profitable market share of the company
· Participate in the development of Industry plan team for your designated industry segment, identifying assessable market potentials, market trends and key customer opportunities and continually review your execution, progress and potential for upgrades on a monthly cycle with the team.
· Maintain on a monthly basis, Sales Force.com (management tool) including customer phone call reports, opportunity management (Project progression & Measurable value zone’s), segmentation data, competitive information, and forward copies to relevant stakeholders in order to keep the team informed to optimize business opportunities
· Provide a timely and accurate Activity Report to the Sales Leader for inclusion in the ASEAN reporting requirements to effectively measure progress against agreed plans and to identify opportunities for continuous improvement. Reports will be completed as per company standards.
· Work cooperatively with peers and management to ensure personal and company sales targets and performance measures are achieved and team based culture fostered.
SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
Tertiary Qualification in Food Science and Technology, Food and Nutrition, Marketing or other relevant discipline with some customer service or research and development experience,
Higher School Certificate with proven experience in Food Industry or related customer service or research and development environment (min 2 years envisaged).
· Able to work independently and as part of a team. Demonstrates respect for people
· Ability to assimilate commercial and/or technical information and communicate effectively to both customers and/or DuPont Nutrition & Health team members
· Demonstrated drive to achieve a customer service attitude.
· Proven ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
· Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail.
· Strong communication and listening skills that are service orientated and focused on exceeding customer expectations.
· Demonstrated “can do” attitude, positive approach to problem solving and flexible in being able to prioritise multiple tasks.
· Experience in ERP software, computerised office software and business operating software (MS Excel, MS Word and MS Powerpoint essential)
· Previous Sales Role within the Food Industry ( Industry Specific; Dairy , Beverage , Bakery)
SAFETY,HEALTH, ENVIRONMENT, QUALITY AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
All employees within Danisco Singapore are required to have an awareness of, and a commitment to, Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental Management Protection, Quality Assurance, Equal Employment Opportunity and Customer Service within their particular workplace.
This is in addition to the specific job details described in this document, and in conjunction with the appropriate Danisco Singapore policies and procedures as amended from time to time.
Staffing: No direct staff responsibilities.
Budget:$__ Revenue sales budget to be continuously re-evaluated on an on-goingannual basis depending upon mix of internal customer and external directcustomer responsibilities
KEY INTERNAL/EXTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS
· Sales Leader (Country specific)– Direct and regular contact.
· Business Unit Product Leaders – Direct and Regular contact on an as needs basis
· Sales Director ASEAN
· ASEAN Sales team – Direct and Regular on a teamwork involvement basis
· Supply Chain and Demand Leads – Regular & Direct contact on a customer need basis
· Innovation - Regular communication on customer developments and Technical Service Requests
· Customer Service - Constant communication on any order/customer difficulties
· Demand Planner - communication on customer demand changes
· Marketing – Direct and Regular contact responding to customer needs and Industry team involvement
· Finance – Regular contact on an as need basis
Customer - Regular phone contact withappropriate contacts (across all key stakeholders & departments.
Industry Food Groups - Attend approvedmeetings, seminars and conventions, as required.
Primary Location: APAC-Vietnam-Ho Chi Minh City-Ho Chi Minh City
Organization: Nutrition and Health
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced