Walgreens BOOT BEAUTY CONSULTANT (Full Time) in HOUSTON, Texas
Title: BOOT BEAUTY CONSULTANT (Full Time)
Job Number: 027676
- Maximize sales and brand awareness by offering exceptional customer care to all customers in a friendly and professional manner. Provides customers with beauty and makeup needs and skincare consultations, with an emphasis on the customer’s total look. Models and delivers distinctive and delightful customer care.
- Provides customers with courteous, friendly, fast, and efficient cosmetic service and information, maintains department records, and appearance.
- 1 year of experience selling premium beauty products.
- Experience demonstrating makeup application and providing makeovers to customers.
- Basic level PC skills (for example: start up and shut down computer, use mouse to point and click, start and close programs, switch between programs, save files, print documents, access information on-line, etc).
- Experience developing ways of accomplishing goals with little or no supervision, depending on oneself to complete objectives and determining when escalation of issues is necessary.
- Require willingness to work flexible schedule including evenings and weekend hours.
- Must be fluent in reading, writing and speaking English. (Except in Puerto Rico)
- Licensure in Cosmetology or Esthetician as granted by appropriate state licensing authority.
- 1 year of experience selling prestige beauty products.