HP Senior Tax Analyst in Houston, Texas
Senior Tax Analyst
Transfer Pricing Manager will be responsible for the following global transfer pricing matters:
Assist in defending global transfer pricing policies across jurisdictions in the face of increasing scrutiny from tax authorities around the world.
Provide support on complex transfer pricing matters related to global transactions and assist business and regional tax teams with planning, compliance and periodic review of intercompany transactions.
Support Company business units by providing transfer pricing input and implementing transfer pricing solutions that support their requirements.
Assist with managing and implementing global transfer pricing models to support HP's business operations and ensure compliance with applicable transfer pricing rules and regulations.
Produce and champion best practice controls and documentation standards to achieve optimal standards for transfer pricing compliance.
Continue to develop transfer pricing knowledge and technical skills through on-the-job training and attendance at external courses / presentations.
Education and Experience Required:
· First-level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
· 6+ years of related experience in transfer pricing, finance or tax.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Complete systematic understanding and thorough knowledge of professional accounting and financial reporting systems.
· Advanced knowledge of transfer pricing laws applicable to corporations.
· Superior communication, leadership, consulting, influence, and negotiation skills.
· Exceptional financial and business acumen.
· Excellent project management, problem solving, and analytical skills, and the ability to execute a project within the scope of overall strategies.
· Demonstrated ability
No shift premium (United States of America)
EEO Tagline -
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
Learn more about HP personal data
practices at Privacy Statement at http://www.hp.com/go/privacy , and
Personal Data Rights Notice at http://www8.hp.com/uk/en/privacy/privacy_notice.html (where
applicable). Accessibility at HP at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/hp-information/accessibility-aging/index.html
and Terms at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html