HP Strategy and Analytics Manager - APJ, NA and EMEA in Houston, Texas
Strategy and Analytics Manager - APJ, NA and EMEA
The Supply Chain Network Design and Optimization team is asmall but elite group of analytics experts tasked to answer key strategic andoperational questions around HPs supply chain. Our job is support high valueand impact decisions with analytics, answering questions like what HPs supplychain should look like in the future and can opportunities be found in existingbusiness problems.
If you’re looking to make a big impact with analytics on oneof the largest tech supply chains in the world we’re looking for someone likeyou.
Here’s what we do:
· Act as analytical business consultants to a widerange of product generation groups and customer-facing organizations within HP(all regions, all hardware businesses).
· Provide clarity of action in critical strategicdecisions and develop data-driven decision support processes in supply chain,product variety management, pricing, and related areas.
• Utilize analytical expertise, project managementand communication skills to lead high-impact projects that improve theperformance of HP businesses.
• Lead teams in framing business challenges,structuring analytical approaches, gathering key data, evaluating alternativesolutions, and presenting well-supported conclusions to management.
• Provide quantitative and qualitative support forrecommendations by leveraging team’s advanced capabilities in data analysis,operations research, decision analysis and financial modeling.
• Work with program managers and VPs to developcontent for presentations to SVPs, and occasionally to the CEO and ExecutiveCommittee.
• PhD in a businessanalytics field (i.e. Industrial Engineering, Management Science, OperationsResearch, Statistics) with at least 2 years’experience in a top-tier consulting company or 3 years post-MS/PhD workexperience in supply chain or other applicable discipline
• MBA and/or MS in abusiness analytics fields (i.e. Industrial Engineering, Management Science, OperationsResearch, Statistics) and at least 5 years’ experience in operations managementor supply chain,
• Excellent analytic andproblem solving skills, demonstrated through both education and applied experiencein advanced analytics
• Proven performance in projectsrequiring analytics, project management and problem solving skills
• Strong presentationand communication skills; ability to communicate crisply and efficiently isessential
• Demonstrated abilityto influence decision-making and convey ideas to cross-functional teams and alllevels of management
• The Supply Chain Network Design and Optimizationis a team leading strategy development using analytics to support operationalinnovation and operations strategy.
• The team works in partnership with HP’s businessunits to solve business problems using advanced analytical and modelingcapabilities, excellent consulting skills, and world-class expertise inoperations, supply chain and related domains.
• The team cultivates strong connections with theacademic community to help HP businesses apply the latest process and businessinnovations.
• SCNO supports HP businesses mainly on supplychain and operations problems that have a high level of complexity, have ananalytical component and involve either a strategic decision or processtransformation. Our focus areas includesupply chain analysis and design, transportation optimization, supply chainstrategy development, including facility location for manufacturing,warehousing and ports of entry.
Supply Chain & Operations
No shift premium (United States of America)
EEO Tagline -
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
Learn more about HP personal data
practices at Privacy Statement at http://www.hp.com/go/privacy , and
Personal Data Rights Notice at http://www8.hp.com/uk/en/privacy/privacy_notice.html (where
applicable). Accessibility at HP at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/hp-information/accessibility-aging/index.html
and Terms at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html