Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Req ID 258071BR
Industry Job Title Systems Engineer Asc
Job Code/Title E1461:Systems Engineer Asc
Job Description Systems Engineer I for the Mission Systems and Training (MST) Unmanned Solutions Group line of business supporting technical activities for Lockheed Martin CDL Systems control station software products and services.
Performs software testing at the component and system level. Support and participate in off-site field trials at the customer site or at military testing ranges in such areas as software installation, testing and maintenance. Perform limited hardware design and documentation, particularly computer and component selection. Customer and software designers/implementer interfacing roll. Act as support for customers via telephone or on-site in software operation, and in analyzing field trials data. Product testing for new and existing products.
This position emphasizes integrity, personal accountability, and self initiative.
Basic Qualifications 1. Good written and verbal communication skills.
2. Some ability to write/test C++ software.
3. Experience in Object Oriented Design
4. Some familiarity with formal project management methodologies and tracking tools.
5. Some organizational and administrative skills.
6. Desire for continuous learning and self-improvement.
7. Ability to qualify for a United States DoD security clearance.
Desired skills 1. Familiarity with STANAG 4586
2. Familiarity with test driven development
3. Experience on a software product development team
4. Some experience working in Linux
5. Some experience with scripting languages (ex. Perl, Bourne Shell, Python)
6. Experience developing software for unmanned air (UAV) or ground platforms (UGV)
7. Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM practices-specifically with writing story acceptance criteria
8. Familiarity with formal project management methodologies and tracking tools.
9. Experience in the design and development of graphical user interfaces (GUI)
10. Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
Security Clearance None
LMCareers Business Unit ESS6500 MST
Business Area Mission Systems and Training
Department Y725:Unmanned Solutions - Owego
Job Class Software Engineering
Job Category 4 yr and up College
Relocation Available Possible
Work Schedule FLEX-Non-Standard 40 hour week
Req Type Full-Time