JPMorgan Chase Application Support Analyst in Hyderabad, India
Application Support Analyst
Managing incident ticket queues to respond and independently resolve application and environmental issues
Identify and drive critical monitoring opportunities for MB BCAs through automation and analysis
Coordinate and distribute reporting and presentations to all levels of management and across LOBs
Develop relationships with application teams driving the monitoring strategy ensuring all business critical applications have standard monitoring instrumented
Document and publish standards and processes associated with the program and expand SharePoint presence in order to have an effective collaboration tool and one central location for all team resources and creation and maintain production support run docs for each application
Support capacity planning, application monitoring initiatives and audit compliance initiatives
Defining standards and processes for incident resolution
Mentor more junior team members and Onboarding
On-call weekly rotation for L2 and above production issues, on-call work can be done from home on weekends
Working on critical time sensitive objectives, milestones, and plans with no oversight from a Manager level
Communicate via email production incidents summary/resolutions/action plans with executive level management
1) Incident Management (P1/P2 production/QA/UAT ticket handling, engaging different teams & driving the incident to closure)
2) Manual Sanity monitoring of critical applications on a daily basis in production
3) Database batch monitoring & escalation of issues. Tool used - Autosys, ControlM
4) Need to handle support for both WINDOWS & UNIX based environments.
5) Has experience in UNIX Shelling scripting, Java J2EE application, WAS Admin, Unix admin, Oracle 10g basic knowledge
6) Has experience / exposure to Windows servers / IIS administration, Windows services, SQL Jobs, SQL Server 2008 basic knowledge.
7) Monitoring tools knowledge (Tivoli, Wily).
8) Excellent Communication skills. Able to create reports, production support metrics & trends.
9) Should be proactive be able to handle high visibility calls with utmost attention to detail
10) Should be alert and able to act quickly in case of incidents
Job Applications Support
Primary Location IN-AP-Hyderabad-Building 11 Mindspace Cyberabad / 32120
Organization CONSUMER & COMMUNITY BANKING
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Req ID: 170015008