Honeywell Senior Engineer in Hyderabad, India
Honeywell (www.honeywell.com) is a Fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes and industry; turbochargers; and performance materials. Based in Morris Township, N.J., Honeywell's shares are traded on the New York, London, and Chicago Stock Exchanges. Honeywell Technology Solutions (HTS) is an integral technology development and engineering arm of Honeywell, providing technology, product and business solutions meeting global standards in quality, innovation and lifetime performance. HTS has centers in India, China and Czech Republic and works on almost all Honeywell products right from conception to technology development and insertion, design, engineering, and delivery
· Aerospac HTS develops and supports safety critical aerospace systems such as flight management systems, flight panel displays, environment control systems, and engine control systems for Commercial and Regional Transportation, Business and General Aviation, Space, and Defense.
- Self aware learner – Quickly learn new techonology and frameworks
- Work closely with business counterparts to fully understand the functional specs and guide the team
- Demonstrate lean mindset through productivity and continuous improvement
- Work closely with cross functional teams like HUE, functional, security, performance testing and to get the product in desired state
- Having an innovation mindset and showcase POCs enabling use of new frameworks/technologies
- Work as part of a team and provide 24x7 support when required
- Handle Multiple priorities
- Communicate with US counterparts and other internal stakeholders’ team to understand and help in resolving issues.
- Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills.
– Atleast 3 years of strong coding experience in Java/J2EE/Spring/Hibernate with hands on in modules like – Spring MVC, annotations, Spring Security, webservices, Spring WebFlow, AOP - Educational background BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA - Candidate must have previous experience in architecting applications and creating designs - Experience in Spring Boot, Microservices will be a great advantage - Working with UI frameworks like Node.JS, Angular JS, D3 will be required - Good UML and OOAD thinking - Must know HTML, CSS, JS - Good to have Java Certifications. - Good Knowledge in Oracle - Avionics Domain knowledge
Title: Senior Engineer
Requisition ID: 00332321