Aon Corporation Broker - Account Executive I in Indianapolis, Indiana
Aon Is Looking For A Broker – Account Executive I
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Aon Risk Solutions business group in Indianapolis, IN. As a Broker – Account Executive I, you will report directly to the Managing Director.
Your Impact As an Broker- Account Executive I
- Lead the broking efforts for the Indianapolis office, including the marketing and development of terms.
- Ability to place and help grow a book of business including middle market and large, global corporate accounts.
- Proactively coordinate renewal cycle to ensure all necessary steps are completed in a timely fashion. This may include: preparing and/or checking notice letters, application reviews, market submissions and terms reports; putting the Firm Orders to various markets; ensuring that coverage are bound prior to the effective dates; and responding to client requests.
- Review client contracts and indemnification language.
- Coordinate activities with other Aon offices to ensure smooth coordination of all client activity.
- Prepare and/or check policy documentation.
- Assist in development of sales documents and presentations to prospective new clients.
- Willingness to travel 1s necessary
- Maintain daily diary and outstanding list of the client accounts.
- Undertake various duties as assigned.
- Ensure final documents are consistent with quotes and binders
- Communicate with insurance markets for quotes, and develop/maintain positive working relationship with markets
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Required to have several years of experience as a broker/placement role within the Property and Casualty industry
- Must have and maintain an active P&C; License
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. Tolearn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visitaon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background checkconsistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job number: 2425706
Category: Account Management / Brokerage / Insurance
Location: United States, IN, Indianapolis