Duke Realty Customer Service Representative in Indianapolis, Indiana
Duke Realty, one of the largest commercial real estate companies in the United States with industrial, office and medical office properties in 18 major U.S. cities, has an opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to join our team in our Indianapolis, IN office. Candidates must be attracted to a fast paced environment where responsiveness and customer service are highly valued. A predisposition towards teamwork and personal responsibility will be critical to a candidate’s success. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
• Receives all tenant maintenance request and complaint calls. Dispatches appropriate personnel to field calls. Follows up with tenants to ensure cleaning and maintenance problems were resolved to their satisfaction.
• Run customer service reports and overdue work order and preventative maintenance reports.
• Monitors after-hours answering service daily faxes and/or e-mails. Corresponds with after-hours answering service personnel including documentation of all answering service functions and provides proper reports to Regional Operations Manager upon request. Monitors after-hours answering service daily faxes and/or e-mails.
• Enters maintenance work orders and cleaning complaints in Tiny Term. Completes work orders in database by entering action taken. Closes out all preventative maintenance tickets in Tiny Term.
• Maintains Maintenance Standard Operating Procedure Manuals (SOP) for Business Unit.
• Orders pagers for maintenance, cleaning and office staff. Orders and distributes trash stickers. Orders maintenance forms.
• Files completed work orders and designated Preventative Maintenance tickets.
• Assists Property managers by researching various tenant issues and following up appropriately.
• Performing other duties as assigned by Manager.
We offer a competitive salary with bonus opportunity as well as comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(k) and a wellness program.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Written/Verbal Communic. (Novice)
Support Managment (Admin) (Novice)
High School Diploma
3 years: Customer Service