Allegion Stager Packer I in Indianapolis, United States
Stager Packer I
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions. The following duties and responsibilities are to be performed accurately, efficiently, within Company safety and Quality System standards, within specified time frames and as needed.
• Perform all required duties to accurately identify, locate and apply devices, trim and miscellaneous items for shipment following established methods and procedures.
• Maintain all required records utilizing computer technologies or manually as necessary.
• Work from shipping orders, parts lists, pick lists, shortage sheets, and other instructions to determine items to be pulled for shipment.
• Spot check devices and parts packed for correctness of packaging, labels and other identification.
• Pack orders as required.
• Pull stock from inventory location and move to Shipping Department.
• Notify proper supervisor of any discrepancies.
• Maintain all required inventory records specifying code number, quantity, and other information of pulled stock.
• Maintain a log of completed orders pulled and inspected for shipment.
• Keep work area in clean and in an orderly fashion.
• Good reading, writing and math skills
• Ability to understand and implement established methods and procedures.
• Ability to obtain lift truck certification.
• Ability to use CRT and data entry technologies (bar code, key entry)
• Strong administrative skills and show attention to detail in working from
• shipping orders, parts lists, pick lists, shortage sheets and other instructions.
• Physical ability to do repetitive lifting up to 50 pounds.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Below are the minimum requirements for this position.
High School diploma or GED and previous experience in shipping operation preferred.
Allegion is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. If for any reason you cannot apply through the career site, please click here at mailto:SpecialAssistance_TalentAcquisition@Allegion.com for special accommodation.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
© Allegion plc, 2014 | Block D, Iveagh Court, Harcourt Road, Dublin 2, Co. Dublin, Ireland
REGISTERED IN IRELAND WITH LIMITED LIABILITY REGISTERED NUMBER 527370
We are Allegion.
A team of experts.
United under a common desire;
Protect today innovate for tomorrow.
And never settle for the status quo.
We believe in anticipating opportunities
by sharpening our skills
and finding new answers
We believe in a safer, more secure world.
We believe in providing peace of mind.
We believe in being true to ourselves and to those
who trust-in our protection.
We are many. We are one.
We are Allegion.