Allergan Quality Assurance Specialist in Irvine, California
Quality Assurance Specialist
Irvine, California, United States at http://agn.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/782/other-jobs-matching/location-only
Oct 05, 2016Post Date
Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) is a bold, global pharmaceutical company and a leader in a new industry model – Growth Pharma. Allergan is focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing branded pharmaceuticals and biologic products for patients around the world.
Allergan markets a portfolio of best-in-class products that provide novel treatments for the central nervous system, eye care, medical aesthetics and dermatology, gastroenterology, women's health, urology, anti-infective and cardiovascular therapeutic categories. With commercial operations in approximately 100 countries, Allergan is committed to working with physicians, healthcare providers and patients to deliver innovative and meaningful treatments that help people around the world live longer, healthier lives.
Our success is powered by our world-class team’s commitment to being Bold for Life. Together, we build bridges, power ideas, act fast and drive results for our customers and patients around the world by always doing what it is right.
Join one of the world’s fastest growing pharmaceutical companies!
At Allergan you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfill their potential. Our rapid growth strategy means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight.
Under general supervision, oversees the completion and accuracy of any of the
following; quality documentation, quality control, product and/or process testing, release,
compliance or technical validation reviews. Includes quality reviews associated with commercial
manufacturing, R&D, clinical or laboratory programs, practices and/or procedures per company
and government quality requirements.
Essential Job Functions: This is not intended as a comprehensive list; it is intended to provide a
representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities. Incumbent(s) may not be
required to perform all duties listed, and may be required to perform additional, position-specific
• Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, procedures,
and state, federal and local laws.
• Performs analysis, reporting, data management and/or documentation of quality
procedures, testing and/or validations that require operational, compliance, technical
and/or procedural knowledge.
• May perform qualification activities to ensure quality control procedures, programs and
policies are consistently followed and/or met.
• May review and/or maintain change control activities in support of policies and
procedures as required per regulatory requirements.
• May provide qualitative or technical support, and validation related to adequate
knowledge in functional discipline.
• Complies with all cGMP, cGCP, cGLP and safety requirements, SOP’s and Company
policies and procedures.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Process quality agreements
Required Knowledge and Skills:
• Current Good Manufacturing Practices and Food and Drug Administration regulations
• Pertinent Federal and State laws related to quality engineering practices and procedures.
• Business, scientific and personal computer hardware and software applications.
• Business English usage, spelling, grammar and punctuation.
• Current Company policies, practices and procedures including safety rules and
• Communicating clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
• Operating scientific and personal computers.
• Attention to detail in gathered data and statistical information.
• Managing multiple projects, duties and assignments.
• Interpreting and applying Federal, state and local policies, procedures, laws and
• Establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with others.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions: Incumbents in this class are subject to
extended periods of sitting, standing and walking, vision to monitor, moderate noise levels and
occasional business travel. Work is performed in an office environment.
Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university in related
field and a minimum of two (2) to four (4) years of Quality Assurance related experience; or an
equivalent combination of education and experience.