Dr Pepper Snapple Group Account Manager Bulk- Wylie, Sachse, Murphy in Irving, Texas
Account Manager Bulk
The Account Manager Bulk is responsible for up-selling and fulfillment/replenishment, focus on execution. This position is accountable for retention and penetration of large format customers by geography and some on-premise customers.
Join the team at Dr Pepper Snapple Group and make a difference by pursuing everything that you do with the determination that sets us apart from our competitors. Driving for results leads to recognition and personal growth within the company, helping us to achieve our goal to “Be the Best Beverage Business in the Americas". The success that comes from within each of us is recognized, and creates opportunities for your growth in the organization.
- Execute and achieve Company sales goals and marketing programs, while providing excellent customer service to new and existing account.
- I dentify and capitalize on selling opportunities for assigned route accounts.
- Update, maintain, and review check-in forms on a daily basis with area sales manager to assess proper execution on accounts.
- First line supervision for display stockers, which includes the scheduling of work, confirming approval for time off, and notifying and directing display stockers on work schedule changes.
- Train and develop display stockers on customer service, merchandising, and schematic placement techniques.
- Assist with the hiring of customer service and display stocker personnel and give effective recommendations for employee promotions.
- Recommend and utilize independent judgment and discretion concerning employee development, discipline and retention of display stockers.
- Direct delivery drivers on any adjustments or changes to last minute delivery sequences.
O ccasional merchandising will be necessary (i.e. restocking display points, cold equipment, racks and table schematics).
- Assist with other administrative tasks as required by area sales manager.
We take great pride in offering our people benefits that are competitive. We appreciate hard work, innovative ideas and unending passion, which is why we provide a comprehensive set of benefits and options designed to fit the unique lifestyles of our employees from day one based on eligibility requirements.
High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
2 years of sales/customer service experience in the beverage/food industry
Lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly
Valid driver’s license
Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. (NYSE: DPS) is the leading producer of flavored beverages in North America and the Caribbean. Our success is fueled by more than 50 brands that are synonymous with refreshment, fun and flavor. We have 6 of the top 10 non-cola soft drinks, and 11 of our 14 leading brands are No. 1 in their flavor categories. In addition to our flagship Dr Pepper and Snapple brands, our portfolio includes Sunkist soda, 7UP, A&W, Canada Dry, Crush, Mott's, Squirt, Hawaiian Punch, Peñafiel, Clamato, Schweppes, Rose's and Mr & Mrs T mixers.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Dr Pepper Snapple Group recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
Organization: *Packaged Beverages
Title: Account Manager Bulk- Wylie, Sachse, Murphy
Requisition ID: 1615312