Learning Care Group Child Care Center Director-in-Training in Jacksonville, Florida
Our Director's In Training are responsible for ensuring that our centers are operated according to our high standards and maintaining our reputation for excellence. Directors In Training must be dedicated to positively representing the company to their communities, inspiring and teaching children, and building a team of individuals who are committed to providing outstanding customer service. On a daily basis you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring curriculum and developmentally appropriate practices are in place in the center.
- Conducting tours for prospective parents and enrolling new families.
- Creating and implementing local marketing plans to drive enrollment.
- Ensuring licensing standards are met and assisting in the accreditation process for the center.
- Assisting teachers with the weekly development and execution of the curriculum and program activities.
- Monitoring and managing the financial progress of your center.
- Ensuring a safe environment for the children in our care.
In order to be considered for this position, you must meet all state licensing requirements, including:
- Must have Florida Director's Credential
- Have current CDA or degree in Early Childhood Education
- Must have at least one year of management experience, working in a licensed child care facility
Department/School: 6041 Tutor Time
Brand: Tutor Time Learning Centers
Job Title: Child Care Center Director-in-Training
Job Type: Direct
Address: 4783 Windsor Commons Court
Requisition Number: 28481BR
Job Group: School Management