DuPont Commercial Analyst in Jakarta, Indonesia
Commercial Analyst (Job Number: 010451W-01)
demand plan basedon demand patterns and business trends to achieve company goals and improveforecast accuracy
Monitor salespromotional program, incentives, its trends and highlight risks
Report Financialsperformance of each sales area by comparing and analyzing actual results withplans and forecasts
Providing supportto Marketing and Finance function in reviewing the financial aspects ofmarketing programs; pricing strategy, products costs analysis, and productmargin analysis
Financial anddata gathering to support strategy planning, budgeting and project plans (i.e.PO, 5YP)
Undertake avariety of process improvement project work to improve the efficiencies of businessprocesses requiring a range of analysis, coordination and presentation
Produce accurateand independent regular and ad hoc reporting for management and also createmanagement information and presentations
Build appropriateworking relationships and collaborate with cross-functional team: Finance,Supply Chain and Integrated Operation.
• Bachelor Degree preferably accounting or related. Any relevant major such as statistics and math are welcome to apply.
Having some years of experience as commercial analyst will be advantages. Any other experience in analyst role are encouraged to apply.
• Having experiences with data management concepts, database structures, strong writing skills and familiarity with particular market or industry will be an advantage.
• Good analytical thinking, communication skill, self-driven, detail oriented, able to articulate, willing to be developed.
• Proficiency with computer systems, Ms. Office especially Excel.
• Fluency in Bahasa & English, both verbal and written.
Primary Location: APAC-Indonesia-Jakarta-Jakarta
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced