Robert Half The Creative Group Digital Marketing Manager in Johns Creek, Georgia
The Creative Group is currently looking for a Digital Marketing Managerfor a client in Atlanta. This Digital Marketing Manager will develop, implement, monitor and optimize our clients marketing campaigns across all relevant digital channels. They are looking for an out-of-the-box thinker with a love for all things digital and a passion for finding actionable insights within composite data.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Orchestrate and manage content updates and feature enhancements for our website and all other relevant digital channels, while being considerate of the overall digital marketing strategy
- Create engaging and shareable content appropriate for our key target group(s) and networks to spread both our brand message and custom content
- Monitor social media conversations and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, service offerings, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences
- Ensure consistent branding and messaging is applied and adhered to across all tactics
- Work with our agency partners to implement and manage our paid advertising strategy, helping to ensure positive ROI
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to create landing pages, conduct A/B Testing, and optimize user experience
- Develop a cadence for internal reporting and interpreting website metrics to understand advertising effectiveness, and recap performance of milestone events including solid strategic recommendations on next steps
- Regularly conduct market research, including industry audit, gap analysis, competitor analysis
- Evaluate emerging technologies, provide thought leadership and proactively identify the most relevant new growth opportunities for adoption
The Creative Group, a Robert Half company, specializes in placing highly skilled marketing, advertising, design, interactive and public relations professionals on a project and full-time basis with advertising and public relations agencies, Fortune 500 companies and small to mid-sized firms. We are faster at finding you work because of our strong network. We reach out to over 12,000 creative and marketing hiring managers each week. In addition to our free job search services, we provide our candidates with access to online skills training and a competitive benefits and compensation package.
Our parent company, Robert Half, once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Req ID: 00900-0008892153
Functional Role: Mktg/Comm Specialist
City: Johns Creek
Postal Code: 30097
Compensation: $70,000.00 to $80,000.00 per year
- Proven track record of developing successful online and integrated campaigns that extend across social, web, mobile, search, and traditional advertising. This includes branded content strategy development and execution across major channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc.
- Candidates should be prepared to show results of past work and performance metrics achieved.
- Knowledge of key elements of digital marketing campaigns including Paid Media (PPC, Display, Social, CRM, etc.) and Conversion Rate Optimization, Search Engine Optimization, Email Marketing Automation, Social Media Marketing techniques, A/B Testing, and Digital Analytics
- Experience with website content management systems and proficient in website best practices
- Experience using Google Analytics (required) and other leading web analytics measurement tools (preferred)
- Strong business sense, project management, analytical and presentation skills
- Must be a collaborative team-player and ability to maintain productive relationships with several layers of management, co-workers and agency partners
- Proven track record of managing multiple deadline-driven digital projects with separate budgets, schedules, and objectives
- Strong leadership skills and positive customer service spirit with a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
- Positive attitude, detail-oriented with sharp multi-tasking and organizational abilities
- Eager to receive direct feedback and engage in honest and straight-forward discussions
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Bachelors degree in Advertising, Communications, Public Relations or Marketing preferred
- Graphic design experience preferred
- Knowledge of healthcare marketing, healthcare industry preferred
If qualified, please send updated resumes to Jordan.Skidmore@creativegroup.com. NO CALLS!