EGS Customer Care, Inc. Customer Service Supervisor in Joplin, Missouri
Job Description - Customer Service Supervisor (160005281)
Customer Service Supervisor - 160005281
Expert Global Solutions (EGS), an Alorica company, is a global customer service organization, serving the world’s leading companies and best-known brands. With more than 40,000 employees in locations around the world, our people deliver extraordinary service – via phone, email and chat, every day. Embracing a diverse workforce with a shared commitment to deliver outstanding customer service, EGS offers significant opportunity to build a rewarding career, in a dynamic and customer-oriented environment.
- Maintain quality customer service by supervising the tasks and responsibilities of all assigned staff of the Customer Service Department.
- Ensure all incoming calls from client and/or customers are executed in a professional, polite, and courteous manner.
- Maintain accurate documentation and recording in required systems.
- Supervise team productivity, monitor workload, and address periods of peak volume, ensure quality and standards are consistently achieved and guidelines are followed and met.
- Ensure excellent customer services by training employees and providing feedback to existing employees regarding areas of improvement and development.
- Maintain diplomacy and tact when dealing with upset or escalated calls.
- Ensure all staff track daily calls.
- Accountable for all decisions, actions, and directives with respect to job responsibilities.
- Responsible for progressive discipline with regards to attendance, performance and all aspects of company policy up to and including termination.
- Follow up in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge, understanding, compliance, and enforcement of all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations that regulate the customer service industry.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with the Company's policies and procedures.
- Participation in Company Programs must meet minimum performance standards.
- Responsible for progressive discipline with regards to attendance, performance and all aspects of company policy.
- Responsible for respective department's overall performance and for motivating team to exceed department goals and objectives.
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
- Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Associates Degree or equivalent in relevant work experience.
- 2 years Customer Service/ Supervisory experience required. 3-4 years Customer Service/Supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Ability to lead, direct, and motivate others.
- Ability to prioritize and work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Proficient personal computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
- Office environment.
- Ability to lift and/or move 20 pounds with or without accommodation.
We provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job ID: 3246352
Date posted: 10/17/2016
Job: SupervisorTeam Leader
Primary Location: United States - Missouri - Joplin
Work Locations: Joplin, MO 1717 West & 7th Street Joplin 64801
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED/CXC (±11 years)