Fairmont AV Supervisor in Kunshan, China
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Asst. Banquet Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Weekly maintain the PABX system.
- Assist Banquet to prepare all events in the hotel, offering reliable and suitable audio and visual equipment.
- Daily check the accumulator backup power supply.
- Monthly test the trunk line to ensure the proper operation of the charge system.
- Keep all sound equipment and pager system in good condition.
- Previous experience is an asset
- Fluency in Chinese Mandarin (verbal & written) essential
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
Visa Requirements:Must be legally eligible to work in China
APPLY TODAY:Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Primary Location: China-Kunshan-Fairmont Yangcheng Lake
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Colleague
Shift: Rotating / Shift Work
Closing Date: 17.Aug.2017, 10:59:00 AM
Req ID: KUN01296