Fairmont Fairmont Gold Supervisor in Kunshan, China
Fairmont Gold Supervisor
**At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, unparalleled service and luxury await guests of Fairmont Gold, our exclusive “hotel within a hotel” experience. As Fairmont Gold Supervisor, you will bring our exceptional “Fairmont Gold standards” to life – not only by delivering warm, personalized service to our guests, but also by being a role model for your Colleagues.
Hotel Overview: Nestled along the shores of the legendary Yangcheng Lake, Fairmont Yangcheng Lake is a luxury five star resort with over 80 hectares of lush parkland, recreation facilities and Yue Feng Organic Farm. The hotel features 200 guest rooms with lakeside views plus an additional 25- room VIP villa, 1,600 square meters of function space, a Willow Stream Spa and Health Club and 5 Food and Beverage Outlets, including high-end signature Chinese Restaurant.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Front Office Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:* *
- Demonstrate a commitment to personal guest service excellence
- Ensure that Guest and Colleague concerns are resolved in a professional and timely manner
- Review executive floor industry trends and competition for new and innovative product and service opportunities
- Execute on changes in the Lounge service. Strong relationships with Kitchens and the butler/Server teams essential to ease menu changes, training and quality of display.
- Execute on the perfect arrival and of constantly striving for the best experience in Kunshan.
- Effective training for all positions within the dept
- Deliver on up to date job descriptions, Job task checklists, training manuals, systems and procedures for all positions and ensure they are clearly documented and easily accessible.
- Develop a strong team through consistently effective performance management, leadership and operations
- Manage room inventories in close connection with Reservations & Royal Service and Front Desk.
- Maximization of revenue streams from Fairmont Gold Services
- Maintain department efficiency/productivity
- Exceed company core standards and market competition for Fairmont Gold
- Execute departmental Health & Safety and F&B; regulations
- Adhere to the crisis management and business continuity plans for the department
- Effective and timely interaction with all Hotel departments including participation and representation in hotel wide meetings /committees as required
- Previous guest service experience required
- Previous Property Management System experience required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline an asset
- Must possess a professional presentation
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Fluency in both English & Chinese Mandarin (verbal & written) essential
Visa Requirements:Must be legally eligible to work in China.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. Our Sustainability Partnership program represents our ever-expanding commitment to being a responsible business and to following the principles of sustainability across our operations, the world over. An exciting future awaits!
Primary Location: China-Kunshan-Fairmont Yangcheng Lake
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Management / Supervisory
Shift: Rotating / Shift Work
Closing Date: 14.Feb.2017, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: KUN01128