Festival Foods Demonstrations Clerk in La Crosse, Wisconsin
*Job Title: Demonstration Clerk *
FLSA Status: Hourly
Reports To: Meat Department Manager/Store Director* *
Responsible for promoting products, providing customer service to guests and keeping a clean, organized demo area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Offer samples to guests
2) Promote product being sampled
- Must be able to explain product in detail to guest
3) Provide customer service to guests
- Assist guests with finding items they are looking for
4) Basic food prep and food safety to prepare sample
5) Keeping demo area clean and organized at all times
The successful candidate must demonstrate great customer service skills, promote products, and be a self motivator. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily.
- Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with customers and all personnel
- Complete understanding of all safety requirements and company safety policies
- Knowledge of perishable food
- Must be able to work at a fast pace and multitask
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Stand in one place for a long period of time
- Full range of upper body motion
- Lifting up to 30 pounds on an occasional basis
- May be exposed to extreme temperatures
- The Demonstration position is a part-time hourly position.
- The shift to be worked will typically be from 10am-6pm (may change due to the needs of the departments), including weekdays and weekends.
All Applicants that meet the above qualifications will be contacted by HR for a phone or in person interview
Requisition Number: 16-2679
Post Date: 10/18/2016
Title: Demonstrations Clerk
Is Position Part-Time?: Yes
Wage Range: HOURLY GRADE 03
Work Hours: 1st Shift
City: La Crosse