Festival Foods Donut Fryer & Finisher in La Crosse, Wisconsin
Job Title: Bakery*Doughnut Fryer/Finisher*
FLSA Status: Hourly
Reports To: Lead Baker/Bakery Manager* *
Produce doughnuts by following recipes and department standards in order to provide guests with a variety of delicious and high-quality doughnuts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Mixes, fries, and/or decorates doughnuts
- Increases sales by creating visually appealing, delicious products
- Reduces shrink by following production lists, recipes, using accurate measurements, and minimizing waste
- Provides customer service to guests.
- Assists guests with finding items they are looking for
- Takes orders for cakes and other special requests
- Packages and prices items from the service case
- Answers the telephone and assists callers using proper phone etiquette
Maintains adequate level of supplies in the bakery by replenishing ingredients and other items as needed.
Contributes to overall department goals and objectives by assisting other areas of the department as available and requested.
Contributes to overall cleanliness of the department by picking up, organizing, and cleaning work areas, shelving, and sales floor as needed.
Required to maintain food safety logs.
Ensure all quality standards are being met, including quantity expectations at 100% by 10 am and 5 pm.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK REQUIREMENTS
The physical demands and work environment described below are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Standing for extended periods of time.
- Lifting up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis.
- Frequently near moving machinery.
- Occasional exposure to extreme temperatures.
- Repetitive motion of hands and wrists.
- Frequently near hot grease.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with customers and all personnel.
- Follow all safety requirements and company safety policies.
- Proper training and knowledge of equipment and procedures.
- Must be over the age of 18
The Doughnut Fryer/Finisher is an hourly position that may be part-time (less than 28 hours per week) or full-time (38-40 hours per week). The work schedule will generally include mornings, afternoons, weekends, and holidays, with the flexibility to work evenings or overnight as needed.
Requisition Number: 16-2413
Post Date: 10/18/2016
Title: Donut Fryer & Finisher
Is Position Part-Time?: No
Wage Range: HOURLY GRADE 07
Work Hours: 3rd Shift
City: La Crosse