Festival Foods Leadership Positions in Lacrosse, Wisconsin
Festival Foods is Wisconsin's leading grocer with 20 stores and a banquet facility, The Marq.
At Festival Foods, we are always looking for great leaders. Those who will lead and inspire others to consistently deliver the best shopping experience to our guests, create a positive work environment, and make a positive impact on the community.
We are looking for the future leaders of our organization to fill roles of a Department Manager, Manager Trainee, or Department Lead in one of the following departments: Grocery, Meat, Produce, Bakery, Wine & Spirits, Deli, Frozen Food & Dairy, Front End Operations, Health & Beauty, and Natural & Organic Foods.
The position may require travel throughout the duration of training. Training will be completed on company procedures as well as support office expectations in preparation to perform the essential responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Initiate continual customer engagement and sales growth in a store location
- Drive the financial performance of the store
- Ensure compliance with Company and legal policies, procedures and regulations for a store
- Increase quality of our guest experience
- Assist in maintaining inventory control
- Support and execute a Superior Customer Service program
- Provide supervision and development opportunities for members of management and other associates in the store
- Two years of grocery retail experience preferred
- Talent Development and Management
- Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with customers;
- Good organizational skills, with a full understanding of operation systems and bookkeeping procedures;
Good oral and written communication skills
Thorough understanding of all safety requirements and policies
Requisition Number: 16-0323
Post Date: 2/12/2016
Title: Leadership Positions
Is Position Part-Time?: No