HP Customer Engineer in Las Vegas, Nevada
Business Environment - Hewlett Packard
HP is the largest seller of personal computers, printing solutions and system infrastructure systems. We are the 5th largest
software company in the world, with over 328,000 employees and annual revenues surpassing $100 billion
Due to growth in our business we are searching for a Customer Engineer in the Dalllas, Texas area.
Provides technical support to customers (standby 24/7) on operational or maintenance aspects of commercial printing
system for HP Indigo equipment. This includes design, development, documentation, testing, calibration, trouble shooting
and/or preventative maintenance. The job may focus on diagnosis and repair of electromechanical digital offset printing
presses and their associated peripherals at various customer locations normally within a 100 mile radius of location cities,
although further travel can be expected.
Education and Experience Required:
Minimum Vocational/Diploma/Associate Degree (technical field) with 3-5 years of working experience in related fields or
Degree holder with 2-4 years relevant working experience.
Experience with support of full range of HP products in Customer base.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Detailed knowledge in reading wiring diagrams related to digital press equipment.
· Analyzing problems with non-functional electronic/mechanical equipment.
· Preferably, experience in a high tech Field Service Environment.
· Analysis, interpretation and communication of technical data.
· Proficiency with a variety of standard and non-standard equipment and devices.
· Knowledge and application of process control principles.
· Demonstrated trouble shooting skills.
· Ability to train others in technical processes and/or equipment maintenance.
· Effective written/verbal communication and analytical skills.
· Prioritizes and organizes own work.
· Effective in a team environment as well as operating independently.
· Experience in the print industry a plus.
· A working knowledge of primary and subtractive color theory and xerography is a plus.
· Ability to travel 75%+ and work monthly standby support hours is a must.
No shift premium (United States of America)
EEO Tagline -
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
Learn more about HP personal data
practices at Privacy Statement at http://www.hp.com/go/privacy , and
Personal Data Rights Notice at http://www8.hp.com/uk/en/privacy/privacy_notice.html (where
applicable). Accessibility at HP at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/hp-information/accessibility-aging/index.html
and Terms at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html