Comcast Manager, Wireless Retail Operations in Livermore, California
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Xfinity Retail Store Summary:
Our XFINTY Retail Stores represents a significant sales channel in the company serving over 25 million customers every year. Join us as we continue to evolve into a world-class national retailer, refining our sales and service skills and perfecting in-store customer experience. Our stores have always been a place where customers could find a friendly expert to help with routine service needs like swapping their equipment, adding new services, or just paying a bill. Now our stores have become so much more by providing a place to experience our new products as well as a convenient location to purchase the latest consumer electronics products that enhance home entertainment and home connectivity.
As the Manager, Wireless Retail Operations, you will be responsible for the operational excellence that will bring our exciting, new mobile product to our customers. You will drive operational excellence in our XFINITY Stores by closely partnering with our store teams and market managers. You will train and support our store and market managers on all operational store elements. You will be the liaison between our corporate support teams and regional leaders to provide feedback to help us consistently improve processes and systems.
- Responsible as subject matter expert and a first point of contact for all store operations questions
- Serve as subject matter experts on inventory forward & reverse logistics.
- Responsible for disseminating communication on behalf of Regional Sales Leadership to store managers and market managers new policy, and procedures.
- Ensuring integrity of store inventory counts and accountable for monitoring compliance with inventory procedures.
- Responsible for end to end store operations including continuous improvement of all processes and procedures
- Communicates & reviews inventory gaps, exposure & adjustments to Regional Leadership.
- Conduit to Comcast logistics providers/partners & Retails Stores for all things store operations
- Works with senior management to improve the cost-effectiveness of the operations.
- Administers sales exception & outlier reporting & works with store managers and market managers on action plans and executing resolution.
- Visit stores (min quarterly) to participate in store audits and rectify operational challenges.
- Partner with Store and Market Managers to ensure all demonstration hardware is functional
- Validate security protocols are being executed and partner with market manager to resolve any gaps
- Partner with IT support team to address any unresolved issues with iPads or other sales tools
- Evaluates current processes, procedures, and overall efforts for improvement and innovation.
Partner with the Wireless operations and care team to solve customer escalations and identify training/process gaps
- Coordinate with Leadership & Development personnel to initiate and sustain effective sales channel training and development programs ensue staff training is up-to-date.
- Monitor training compliance and partner with market managers to address any gaps
- Follows and administers cash handling policies and procedures.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Years of Experience
- Generally requires 6-9 years of operations experience with a wireless retailer.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer