JPMorgan Chase CIB Operations (Derivatives Ops) - Execution Cost Infrastructure Programme Manager - London - Vice President in LND, United Kingdom
CIB Operations (Derivatives Ops) - Execution Cost Infrastructure Programme Manager - London - Vice President
J.P. Morganis a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries.
Operationsprovide support across the whole of the CIB.Services provided to our Businesses include:
- Transaction Processing, Confirmation, Settlement and Clearing, Collateral Management, Client Service, Invoicing, cost allocation and substantiation, payment processes and CASS Support
The Execution Cost Infrastructure group is responsible for the design & build out of the technology strategy & infrastructure required to calculate execution costs covering the end to end Trade Lifecycle; facilitating transparency & analytics, accurate financial allocation, invoice reconciliation/substantiation and cost reduction strategies around the $1.9BN JPM spends annually.
JPM are happy to talk flexible working.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
London - We’ve been in London since the 1930s. It’s our headquarters for Europe, the Middle East and Africa. We offer an unparalleled client base and leadership across the spectrum of financial services products. We’re honored to be a premier financial institution in the U.K. But we’re just as proud of our ties to the community. The teams across our multiple offices support the Social Mobility Foundation, which helps disadvantaged youth get into top universities and organizations
Execution Cost Infrastructure (ECI) is an area of considerable focus with the CIB. The urgent need for the build out of a strategy and infrastructure is at the forefront of priorities within the Operations world, in partnership with other functions such as GSS, Markets, Finance and Technology.
This role will be to lead the build out of our strategic cost calculation and analytics platforms across our global function & stakeholders, feeding into a number of key areas such as Savings initiatives, reconciliations, cost accruals and allocations, payment processes and controls.
The individual will drive the program of work from the initial analysis and planning through the testing and delivery of our strategic solutions across global asset classes. Managing the integration of the new solutions into existing processes across internal operational functions and front office, finance & other key stakeholders will be a key part of the program management responsibilities.
The role will require a range of skills from business analysis, project management and stakeholder engagement.
Summary of Responsibilities
• Drive the initial analysis and documentation of current versus future state processes and workflows
• Manage and track a program of work to successfully meet project milestones
• Manage a close relationship with technology, overseeing the collation and translation of business requirements into technological specifications
• Plan and organise system build outs and enhancements from initiation through SIT, UAT and delivery
• Measure and evaluate any project concerns and work to alleviate in a timely manner
• Feedback project highlights, risks and issues to senior managers via clear and concise communications
• Stakeholder management, acting as a key point of contact for all key Senior Stakeholders across global LOB’s
• Oversee customised training to help users adopt to the new system
• Determine and implement solutions for cost allocation and reconciliation
• Share best practice knowledge to guide the migration and automation of existing processes, improving efficiency and enhancing the user experience
Skills and Qualifications
• Experienced Business Analyst & Program manager who is extremely detailed oriented self-starter
• Strong analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Ability to synthesize information to reach logical conclusions; manage projects, evaluate & improve processes and document and present findings
• Demonstrates proactive communication with global and local stakeholders
• Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work
• Knowledge of the trade and execution cost lifecycle essential
• Knowledge of the software delivery lifecycle essential
Primary Location GB-ENG-LND-25 Bank Street / 32173
Organization CORPORATE & INVESTMENT BANK
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Req ID: 170026279