Google Platform Sales Manager, DoubleClick, Media Buying Solutions in London, United Kingdom
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The Media Buying Solutions (MBS) team, and the DoubleClick Digital Marketing suite of solutions is one of the fastest growing areas within Google. We focus on offering the largest, most sophisticated agencies, advertisers and media buyers integrated technology solutions to support them in the fast growing and highly strategic areas of programmatic and real-time advertising.
As Platform Sales Manager, you are responsible for working closely with the wider Sales Team in advocating our ad serving technology platform to the top publishers, agencies and marketers in the region. You will be responsible for key clients across our suite of buy-side products. You will be a master of managing complex client relationships and bring a thorough understanding of the online industry business, experience of complex technology solutions and the ability to advocate effectively and help your customers grow.
- Drive performance for clients through implementation and consulting, thereby growing Media Buying Solutions and account performance.
- Develop consulting best practices with an eye for creating opportunities. Utilize a strong consultative approach with focus on building lasting partnerships with key clients.
- Work closely with the UK leadership team to identify, engage and acquire new business and significant product growth across the region.
- Coordinate cross-functional communications and planning with Media Platforms services, Product Management, Marketing and Large Customer Sales and Agency Teams.
- Build and maintain a strong thought leadership of DoubleClick Digital Marketing (DDM) across your allocated portfolio of our clients and prospects.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in online sales, business-development and marketing.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in the ad tech market (buy or sell side) and experience in the use of programmatic ad buying tools.
- Experience dealing with C-Level customers and driving sales through relationships.
- Knowledge of the UK advertising market.
- Proven ability to leverage account management, relationship building and planning to further develop existing relationships and business.
- Ability to think strategically and to make long-term impactful changes to meet strategic needs within the market.