Google Recruiter, Leadership Talent in London, United Kingdom
Google's known for our innovative technologies, products and services -- and for the people behind them. As part of our world-class recruiting team, you're charged with finding the most interesting candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, a sense of scrappiness and a diversity of thought to all they do. You're responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process and connecting them to the magic of working at Google. You are creative and driven, with an interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You're also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient.
From generating pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate, you manage the entire candidate process. By leveraging your knowledge of our clients' hiring needs and search requirements, you effectively match candidates with the roles in which they will be most successful.
The Leadership Talent Acquisition team at Google is an exciting and focused group. As a Recruiter, you will work closely with leaders across every business function globally. You will develop search strategies and lead engagements to position Google for success today and well into the future. Your job is not to just find the most highly-skilled talent on the market, but also those that will work well in the incredibly unique and valuable Google culture! You have the drive, motivation and passion to disrupt the talent landscape and deliver incredible client and candidate experience. Most importantly, you have the intellectual curiosity, problem solving capability and drive to build the leadership bench.
- Provide guidance to clients to shape their talent needs to match the needs of Google and the talent in the market.
- Work with our sourcing team and other research resources to identify, engage, and evaluate and recruit executive candidates.
- Find ways to improve how we work, and not just incremental improvements but also “moon shots” that can change how we do business.
- Work closely with the businesses throughout the search process providing consistent communication and client service.
- Develop a deep understanding of the candidate’s leadership style, personal background, professional history, and specific fit to the role.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in the technology sector from roles in industry, executive recruiting, and/or consulting.
- Experience working with clients.
- Experience driving efforts and projects, and building relationships across a global business.
- Strong domain knowledge and expertise in executive search or executive talent acquisition; Demonstrated personal accountability and integrity.
- Strong track record of solving complex problems, designing creative strategies, and delivering significant impact as a manager and a leader.
- Proven ability to develop teams and maximize individual and team performance while maintaining a fun working environment.
- Deep interest in technology.
- Strong passion for advancing the human capital agenda of the organization.