FleishmanHillard Senior Traffic Manager, London in London, United Kingdom
Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard’s creative strategy team harness the collective power of creative, social, tech and strategic marketing to produce electric, infectious and award-winning content. With this in mind, we create provocative, inspiring solutions for big brands with stories to tell - which could be anything from a blog or social campaign to an installation, film, event or long-term movement. And while we’re part of a successful Global Group, have developed a ‘start-up’ mentality of bravery and entrepreneurialism, rooted in business-changing ideas.
This is an opportunity for a confident and hungry individual to join a growing, buzzy team at an exciting transition point. We have been making key hires from different sectors in our ambition to become a strategic and creative hub for the group – and your hire is a critical one for us.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Managing workflow
- Scheduling and resourcing all work requests through to delivery
- Ensuring work is produced to top quality, on budget and on time
- Making sure that all projects are resourced accurately, making maximum use of the resource available
- Liaising with client team leaders to predict and plan for future resource needs
- Conducting weekly and daily status meetings with teams to compile status reports and schedules
- Ensuring all financial administration is up to date including estimates and purchase orders
- Freelance management
- Anticipating and managing all freelance requirements (in conjunction with TD team)
- Identifying a freelance pool for creative services and production resource so that we have a tried and tested group of people to draw upon where necessary
- Identifying the most appropriate freelancers to use for each project and checking availability/costs
- Systems & process
- Identifying ways to improve the team process to maximise efficiency
- Recommending and implementing systems and processes to improve work flow in the team as the volume of projects increases
- Ensure processes are followed and adequate information is supplied from all necessary parties
- Ideally you will have considerable experience in a similar role within a communications agency environment. We are looking for someone who is highly organised, with demonstrable traffic management skills
- Experience using resourcing/project management software an advantage
- Experience managing a high volume of requests and workflow, to tight deadlines
- You will also need to have exceptional stakeholder management skills, and experience of working with people at all levels of the business
- Eligibility to work in the UK is a must
About FleishmanHillard London
Our London team harnesses the collective power of creative, social, tech and strategic marketing to produce electric, infectious and award-winning communications. With this in mind, we create provocative, inspiring solutions for big and small brands with stories to tell - which could be anything from a blog or social campaign to an installation, film, event or long-term movement. And while we’re part of a successful Global Group, we have developed a ‘start-up’ mentality of bravery and entrepreneurialism, rooted in business-changing ideas.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2016; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com .
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
Please do not contact the office directly - only resumes submitted through firstname.lastname@example.org will be considered.