MV Transportation Data Entry Clerk in Los Angeles, California
MV Transportation is seeking a full-time clerical Data Entry Clerk . This is an excellent opportunity for development and preparation for advancement. He/she must have a positive attitude toward drivers, staff our client and passengers.
- Ability to file paperwork accurately.
- Ability to follow policy and procedures implement by MV Transportation, Inc.
- Ability to maintain paperwork logs.
- Perform reasonable requests for supervisor.
- Other duties as they may apply.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to work independently, and prioritize daily work assignments.
- Ability to work flexible schedule.
- Basic math skills and attention to detail.
- Have valid driver license.
- Ability to perform work accurately and error free.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office package including word processing and spreadsheets.
- Ability to work in a fast paced multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to communicate effectively on all levels.
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required. MV Transportation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. MV Transportation, Inc. provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
CATEGORY: Admin - Clerical, Customer Service, Retail
LOCATION: US-CA-Los Angeles
POSTING ID: TNDATAE08988_1476802520
EMPLOYEE TYPE: Full-Time
EXPERIENCE: Not Specified