SunGard Management Consultant Specialist - Next Generation Banking in Madison, Wisconsin
Management Consultant Specialist - Next Generation Banking
Job ID #:JR16333
Functional Area:Professional Services
Position Type:Full-Time Regular
Primary Location:US-Wisconsin-Madison 4000 International Ln-4237
Secondary Location(s):US-Georgia-Alpharetta Remote
US-North Carolina-Charlotte Remote
- Department:Department - N/A
Education Desired:Bachelors Degree or equivalent
Experience Desired:At least 10 years
Email a FriendSaveSaveApply Now
Deliver and provide a broad spectrum of consulting services, ranging from research, data analytics, business intelligence, technology optimization to productivity improvement, profit improvement and strategic advisory on next generation banking services to the financial services industry.
General Duties & Responsibilities
• Maintains current knowledge of industry issues and opportunities as well as best practices for specific areas of expertise. Leverages industry knowledge, technology, process, and organizational design expertise and financial services best practices to deliver results for clients with the goal of improving profitability.
• Is required to be expert in one or more of the following areas: data analytics, business intelligence, sales & service, business productivity improvement, revenue enhancement, technology optimization, organizational design, marketing excellence, financial service payments, financial service channel optimization or strategic planning.
• Delivers outstanding quality work, leading to client references and case studies.
• Sells value of offerings and identifies areas of opportunity for FIS services in client institutions.
• Provides sales support, identifies and qualifies opportunities and defines and presents solutions.
• Evaluates situations, identifies challenges and opportunities for improvement and creates practical solutions.
• Builds and maintains credibility with clients and peers as domain expert for specific areas of expertise.
• Works effectively in a team environment.
• Works at client site for most assignments.
• Defines and conducts research and analysis to identify industry trends and strategies.
• Must be willing to travel up to 66% of the time.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
General Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Good understanding of industry, associated business challenges and opportunities for particular area of expertise
• Excellent communication skills, including both verbal and written
• Demonstrated research, writing and analytical skills
• Good problem solving skills
• Must be able to work under pressure
Management Consultant Specialist
Expert in best practices for area of responsibility, possesses excellent presentation and negotiation skills and proven ability as a strategic thinker. Creates industry thought leadership, presents thought leadership in webinars and client conferences, and publishes thought leadership. Conducts leading edge research, defines business solutions for complex business issues, manages teams of consultants through client engagements, and works effectively with C-level executives from client organizations. Has proven ability to create sales for FIS consulting services and serves as mentors or manager to other consultants. Typically requires fifteen plus years of experience in financial services or financial services consulting.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here:www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdfand here:www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply.
If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check)
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.