Fairmont Server - Long Bar in Makati, Philippines
The primary function of the F&B; Server is to possess a passion to anticipate and meet and exceed our guest’s needs and will also possess an insatiable desire to attain the highest levels of quality and cleanliness in all areas of the Food and Beverage Operations. The Server must be engaged and provide prompt, courteous and efficient food and beverage service in a luxury 5-stars brand inspired hotel environment where attention to detail is key
This magnificent complex boasts a 30-storey new construction and two luxury International Hotel brands at one desired address! Raffles Makati and Fairmont Makati consists of 32 Raffles Suites located atop 280 Fairmont Hotel rooms, 237 Raffles Residences and is situated in what is considered the finest location in Manila - downtown Makati. The complex, is located directly across from the Greenbelt Shopping Center and in a neighborhood famous for nightlife, dining options and world-class shopping.
Summary of Responsibilities:Reporting to the Restaurant Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Report to manager 5 minutes prior to schedule shift fully groomed according to Fairmont Standards with all personal service supplies on hand.
- Read communication board/log book.
- Participate in departmental meetings and shift line-ups.
- Know your shifts and station assignments.
- Know the ingredients, preparation, and proper presentation of all menu items and specials and ensure that every product delivered to the guest adheres to the highest quality possible.
- Demonstrate Fairmont’s Service plus Standards in all interactions.
- Demonstrate an attitude of friendly hospitality in every aspect of service.
- Remain observant and responds to each guest at all times.
- Provide prompt, courteous and efficient food and beverage service.
- Maintain cleanliness and condition of the work areas and equipment.
- Perform all assigned side works regularly, promptly, and correctly.
- Effectively handle customer concerns.
- Implement standards/procedures of service for guests consistently as per attached sequence of events.
- Make appropriate suggestion of food and beverages; employ suggestive selling and up selling techniques.
- Receive and service beverage orders promptly according to standards.
- Take guests' order promptly according to standards.
- Time food orders correctly to ensure they come up at the proper time.
- Ensure table maintenance is up to Fairmont Standards during the entire dining experience as per attached sequence of events.
- Ensure your workstation is clean, neat and in order.
- Bring all dishes back to the stewarding area.
- Anticipate uniform needs for next scheduled shift.
- Ensure adherence to Fairmont’s Code of Ethics Ensure all situations are handled with our values in mind – Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment.
- Follow Occupational Health & Safety regulations.
- Report suspicious people and behavior to Security.
- Report any problems to manager on duty.
- Follow Hotel’s telephone etiquette standards.
- Assist as needed to maintain standards of appearance, sanitation and service in all areas of the restaurant.
- Comply promptly with all special request of management
- Communicate pleasantly and courteously with guests, management and co-workers.
- Know layout of banquet/hotel and location of all equipment and supplies.
- College /University Diploma
- Strong Food & Beverage knowledge.
- Highly detail oriented with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Creative, self-motivated and energetic team-player.
- Able to smile and perform under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Passion for food and beverage.Visa Requirements: Only for Filipino National
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
At Raffles and Fairmont Makati we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. Your contribution is important to the success of our Company and we are committed to providing an environment that will foster and reward your efforts. Our teams around the globe endeavour to provide a safe, attractive and dynamic working environment, which will encourage you to take initiative and demonstrate your best abilities. Together we design career plans and unveil new professional perspectives through our various development programs, and with your contribution you will help make your ambitions real. An exciting future awaits
Primary Location: Philippines-Makati-Raffles Makati & Fairmont Makati
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Colleague
Shift: Rotating / Shift Work
Closing Date: Ongoing
Req ID: VBB00690