Fairmont Painter in Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Perform scheduled preventive maintenance in guest rooms, Public Areas, Back of House areas, Colleague’s Housing and other related areas. He provides all necessary corrective & preventive maintenance maintenance in all related areas. Work very closely with other team members. He may be assigned to carry out his duty in any
Hotel Overview: Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel, is located only a few steps away from the Masjid Al Haraam and the Holy Ka’aba. This 76-story hotel, one of the world’s tallest, is the focal point of the Abraj Al Bait Complex, part of the King Abdul Aziz Endowment Project. The Hotel authentic hospitality is seen throughout 1280 rooms
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Chief Engineer / Exec. Chief Engineer, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform scheduled PM Program for guest rooms & others all related areas under the Engineering Department.
● To carry out all painting and polishing work, touch up painting, grout and caulking, fixing wall papers and preparation of the areas.
● Maintain and repair guest rooms and all related areas in accordance with the Hotel room preventive maintenance procedures and standard guidelines.
● Perform all miscellaneous work and all corrective maintenance work, reported by maintenance order/Royal service /or emergency R&M; work by pager/Two way radio/Mobile phone etc.
● Work very closely with Room Maintenance team and meet the entire job requirement.
● Follow all job instructions given by Supervisor/Engineer.
● Follow duty schedule /split duty and carry out any other assignment given by Chief Engineer as Business demand.
● Report any serious maintenance problem to his immediate incharge.
● Emergencies – To be available for any emergencies and act in a professional manner to protect our Guests, Staffs and preserve the Hotel Property and its system. Follow Hotel Crises plan.
● Follow Company and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment.
● Report work related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to Engineer/Supervisor or Chief Engineer.
● Use proper equipment, wear appropriate personal protective equipment and use correct lifting procedures as necessary to avoid injury. Follow hazardous Material management program procedures for handling and disposing of chemicals etc.using material safety data sheets. Identify and correct unsafe work procedures or conditions and/or report them to Supervisor/Engineer. Follow policies and procedures for the safe operation and storage of tools, equipment, and machines. Complete appropriate Fire and safety trainings and certifications to perform work tasks.
● Ensure uniform, nametags and personal appearance are clean, hygienic, professional and compliance with Hotel policies and procedures.
● Guest Relations: Address guests service needs in a professional, positive and timely manner. Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using guest’s name if possible.
● Quality Assurance: Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Follow clean as you go policy during his work. Keep all his working areas neat and tidy. Store all his materials in a safe and secure place. While working in Guest and Public areas special attention required to protect all surrounding areas properly for any damage and also to use proper signage in Arabic/English for written massage of Maintenance work etc.Do not left any materials or ladder/Scaffolding/upright etc unattended at site.
● Develop and maintain positive and productive working relations with other employees and departments. Any job related complaints or grievances to be handled promptly with your Supervisor /Engineer or Chief Engineer
- Minimum three (3-5) years experience with the similar position in a five star Hotels or similar organization.
● Interpersonal written and verbal communication skills.
● Any trade license or certification would be an additional qualificatio
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
Visa Requirements:Candidate selection will be based on visa availability at Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel.We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation
APPLY TODAY:Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Primary Location: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia-Makkah-Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Colleague
Shift: Rotating / Shift Work
Closing Date: 29.Jul.2017, 3:59:00 PM
Req ID: MAK00760