Robert Half The Creative Group Marketing Director in Marietta, Georgia
The Creative Groupis very selectively searching for a Marketing Leaderto add as a key member of our clients team in Atlanta. The Marketing Leader will have varied experience in B2B graphic design, online/digital marketing, social media and data analysis and will supervise a team and collaborate with other leadership teams in sales and operations. This Marketing Leaderposition requires the ability to strategize, create and execute engaging campaigns (responsive web, print and mobile) and to have experience in both print and web, maximizing corporate brand awareness and lead generation for multiple B2B corporate entities.
The Marketing Leader will oversee a team as well as be hands-on in continuous marketing activities with the purpose of revenue growth, added market share and awareness as well as lead generation. Team responsibility includes content creation, website design, graphics and elements, landing pages, infographics, marketing collateral, campaigns, presentations and other online/offline marketing materials. Additionally, this team is responsible for trade show coordination, email templates, vendor management and content creation and editing.
The Marketing Leaderindividual will have a passion for technology, be a creative thinker/online and offline marketer, focus on search engine optimization (SEO) strategy, and have an interest in keeping up with current marketing trends.
- Participate with and oversee team responsible for the creation and execution of marketing and advertising campaigns and collateral, webinars, case studies, white papers, client presentations, mailings, RFPs, social media, blogs, etc.
- Oversee corporate website design, maintain and manage contractors
- Manage social media marketing content creation and maintenance
- Ongoing analysis of websites, social media, and online marketing efforts
- Review and report monthly and annually to board of directors on marketing analytics, changes and additions to marketing strategy
The Creative Group, a Robert Half company, specializes in placing highly skilled marketing, advertising, design, interactive and public relations professionals on a project and full-time basis with advertising and public relations agencies, Fortune 500 companies and small to mid-sized firms. We are faster at finding you work because of our strong network. We reach out to over 12,000 creative and marketing hiring managers each week. In addition to our free job search services, we provide our candidates with access to online skills training and a competitive benefits and compensation package.
Our parent company, Robert Half, once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Req ID: 00900-0008849186
Functional Role: Media Planner
Postal Code: 30067
Compensation: $90,000.00 to $100,000.00 per year
- 10+ years of marketing experience.
- 5+ years of relevant web and graphic experience required.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (PC environment) required (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign).
- Experience with WordPress is required.
- Creative thinking for both graphics and contents.
- Strong written communication skills, ability to write for sales and marketing.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality and a critical eye for design aesthetics.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to write for sales and marketing.
- Experience with SEO guidelines, analysis, tracking/reporting tools, algorithms, ranking factors
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to work autonomously to complete projects and be a valuable and contributing member of project teams.
This Marketing Leader position requires professional and prudent communications working in a team environment with a diverse group of associates. If you like new challenges every day and are charged up by a fast paced environment, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
Please email your resume to Amanda Cooper at The Creative Group at firstname.lastname@example.org. NO CALLS.
Also, follow me on LinkedIn for posting of new job opportunities: www.linkedin.com/in/creativegroupamanda