Robert Half The Creative Group Product Manager in MARIETTA, Georgia
The Creative Group is looking for an agile Project Manager who will act as a cornerstone of a fast-paced, fun, and rewarding agency in Atlanta. The Project Manager will be responsible for managing project workflow to meet or exceed deadlines and collaborate with internal agency teams to make sure project communication is crystal clear and that every detail is accounted for. The Project Manager will enjoy juggling a variety of different types of client work including traditional mediums such as POS, print ads and packaging, as well as digital mediums such as email campaigns, social media and websites.
- Intelligent, creative, detail-oriented problem solver
- Team builder, results-driven
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated and resourceful
- Open, honest, loyal and genuine
Primary Responsibilities * Receive and review agency job openers and job change orders for accuracy * Obtain or write project documents, e.g. scope requirements, creative brief, estimates and schedules * Set up and lead project discovery, kickoffs and internal review meetings as well as agency status meetings * Build and update project schedules by utilizing PM software, dependencies, predecessors, durations, etc. * Assign project tasks to available resources based on skill set and workload * Forecast agency workload in order to source additional contract resources as needed * Set deadlines for task turnaround and assign billable hours parameters * Follow assigned projects closely while clearly communicating risks and setting expectations for project stakeholders * Review project requests and resulting work for accuracy and adherence to scope and requirements, etc. * Route job jackets and other documentation to obtain all necessary internal approvals and signatures * Ensure proofreading and digital QA procedures are stringently followed * Enter job status updates, track tasks, pull and send daily status reports in trafficking software * Manage production vendors by finalizing specs, obtaining quotes, reviewing invoices and proofreading printer proofs * Help troubleshoot process and software issues as needed * Job-specific administrative tasks * Continual freelance talent search
The Creative Group, a Robert Half company, specializes in placing highly skilled marketing, advertising, design, interactive and public relations professionals on a project and full-time basis with advertising and public relations agencies, Fortune 500 companies and small to mid-sized firms. We are faster at finding you work because of our strong network. We reach out to over 12,000 creative and marketing hiring managers each week. In addition to our free job search services, we provide our candidates with access to online skills training and a competitive benefits and compensation package.
Our parent company, Robert Half, once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Req ID: 00900-0008865172
Functional Role: Production Manager
Postal Code: 30060
Compensation: $55,000.00 to $60,000.00 per year
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communications or relevant, equivalent certifications or experience
- Agency experience is a must
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing and/or advertising project management role
- Great time-management and multi-tasking skills; some extended hours may be required
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills demonstrating the ability to work with many different personality types
- Ability to prioritize tasks under tight deadlines
- Ability to maintain a cool head in stressful situations
- Experience reviewing detailed information for strategic impact as well as accuracy, i.e. proofreading
- Experience managing both print and digital projects is required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Project management software experience is required (Smartsheet experience preferred)
- Familiarity with waterfall and agile methodologies
- Basic understanding of design file types and setup needs
- Basic understanding of web design and development processes
If you like new challenges every day and are charged up by a fast paced environment, this is an exciting opportunity where you will be a part of a growing Agency.
Please email your resume to Katie Rubenstahl at The Creative Group: email@example.com NO CALLS.
Also, connect with me on LinkedIn for posting of new job opportunities: https://www.linkedin.com/in/creativegroupkatierubenstahl