Robert Half The Creative Group Product Manager in Marietta, Georgia
The Creative Group is seeking a tenacious Project Managerto join a growing Atlanta-based agency. This agency has developed fierce brand loyalty by creating compelling designs and consumer experiences. Their toys, games and programs create moments of happiness for kids, families and kidults. The Project Manager will have the opportunity to work on national brands and be part of an exceptional team of professionals. The Project Manager is a key role on the client team that tracks project schedules and ensures that all team resources are allocated to projects appropriately. This Project Manager will be a member of the Product Manufacturing division.
- **Initiates all projects and maintains all project information on assigned clients
- **Uses Microsoft Project to plan, schedule, and track all assigned client team projects, milestones and resources
- **Ensures that team resources are appropriately scheduled and managed to ensure they are not overbooked
- **Client Team Support: effectively works with creative, engineering, industrial design, safety, account service, and the Hong Kong office
- **Daily communication with internal team and Hong Kong office
- **Anticipates and provides solutions for potential project roadblocks
- **Has a role developing the demand forecast and aligning supply chain and company resources to respond to consumer demand signals
The Creative Group, a Robert Half company, specializes in placing highly skilled marketing, advertising, design, interactive and public relations professionals on a project and full-time basis with advertising and public relations agencies, Fortune 500 companies and small to mid-sized firms. We are faster at finding you work because of our strong network. We reach out to over 12,000 creative and marketing hiring managers each week. In addition to our free job search services, we provide our candidates with access to online skills training and a competitive benefits and compensation package.
Our parent company, Robert Half, once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Req ID: 00900-0008867181
Functional Role: Traffic Manager
Postal Code: 30067
Compensation: $60,000.00 to $65,000.00 per year
- A Bachelor Degree in Business, Operations, Supply Chain or related field
- 3-5 years experience managing projects from start to finish in CPG, marketing, and/or retail
- Experience in the manufacturing of consumer products including retail (plastic, paper, and wood)
- Experience communicating effectively in-person, via phone and by email to all team members including the Hong Kong office
- Understanding of retail inventory management measurements such as: sales, in-stock, weeks of supply, turns, etc. and how to positively impact these metrics
- The ability to work with both highly technical and creative professionals – this entails understanding both viewpoints and bridging the gap. Even-handed in approach
- MS Project and intermediate to advance Excel experience required
- Proven ability to learn a new process in a short timeframe
- Proactive and solution-oriented mindset
- An orientation to managing details and team-building skills
- Analytical skills to troubleshoot and provide solutions to issues
- Ability to have fun in a casual environment
This agency is seeking a Project Manager who can work hard while having fun. It is a casual environment where effective work relationships can be built all while possessing a positive can-do attitude. Please email your resume to Katie Rubenstahlat The Creative Group: Kathleen.Rubenstahl@creativegroup.com NO CALLS.