Aon Corporation Account Coordinator - Affinity - Markham in Markham, Ontario
Aon Is Looking For An Account Coordinator
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of Aon Risk Solutions in Markham, Ontario As an Account Coordinator you will report directly to the Branch Manager.
Your Impact As An Account Coordinator
- Client Set Up in Xpress, adding relevant data in Xpress, contacts, addresses, File Set-Up.
- Pre-Renewal Strategy; setting up of pre-renewal binders; gathering pre-renewal information.
- Emailing pre-renewal information to clients.
- Following up for renewal information with clients.
- Reviewing renewal information before sending to brokers.
- Preparing renewal proposal.
- Preparing Service Fee Agreement.
- Forwarding client binding instructions to the brokers/insurers
- Posting Renewal
- Preparing Financing Contracts.
- Reviewing and sending out cover notes and invoices, liability slips.
- Reviewing and setting up policy binders and policy documentation.
- Following up for policy documentation from the brokers.
- Reviewing Accounting issues and Accounts Receivable; prepare cheque requisitions.
- Updating client schedules - property, vehicles, drivers; handle daily client queries.
- Discussing more complex client inquires with brokers and Account Executives.
- Reviewing and sending out endorsements.
- Producing Certificate of issuance.
- Performing other related duties as required.
Training and Qualifications:
- Strong decision making skills
- RIBO License
- Excellent verbal, written communications skills
- Proactive time management and strategic planning skills
- Proficient computer skills in: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Eager to accept new responsibilities and take initiative
- Ability to work collaboratively as a key member of a service team
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon is committed to a diverse workforce as an Employment Equity employer (Women, People with Disabilities, Aboriginal Peoples, and Visible Minorities).
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job number: 2424978
Category: Account Management / Brokerage / Insurance
Location: Canada, ON, Markham