Aon Corporation Team Assistant, People Risk (Mat Cover) in Melbourne, Australia
- Support a nationally based team
- Use your administrative and creative skills in a supportive team environment
- 12 month maternity leave cover contract
Aon is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resource solutions. Our key advantage is our broad view of two of the most important issues in our economy today: risk and people. Utilising this advantage, we're driven to empower economic and human possibility for clients, colleagues and communities around the world.
We are looking for an experienced, motivated Team Administrator who is looking for a fast-paced role supporting a team of 60+ based across Australia. This role is varied and is a great opportunity to utilise your strong team administration and organisation skills.
- Proofing of documents and proposals
- Internal communication, including development of monthly and weekly newsletters
- Coordination and running of various monthly data reporting
- Emailing and monitoring of inboxes
- Maintenance of spreadsheets and databases
- Assisting with invoicing, expenses and spreadsheet work
- Arranging room bookings and catering, and assisting on preparing for events
- Ad hoc assistance across the team
Criteria for Success:
- Excellent Microsoft office skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Strong grammatical and numerical literacy
- High level of attention to detail
- Team player - a willingness to pitch in and help out where needed
Aon Culture & Benefits
With close to 1600 employees, we are the largest organisation of our kind in Australia. Globally, we have an employee base of 69,000 people working across 120 countries. This allows us to gather the best thinking from around the world and deliver solutions locally. We provide colleagues with the support to make an impact, a team that will inspire you to achieve, and on-going opportunities for development.
About Aon Global and Corporate
A core Client Segment within Aon Risk Solutions, Corporate & Global specialises in the provision of exceptional Insurance and Risk Management Services to a broad portfolio of National and top ASX listed businesses, including major multinational organisations.
How to Apply
Your opportunity to become part of a high performing team could start here. Make your mark and apply online.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and we invite you to be part of an organisation that has a diverse workplace, values continuous learning and supports many charities and environmental initiatives
Job number: TEAMA44677
Category: Administrative & Support Services
Location: Victoria, Melbourne CBD