Honeywell Sr Product Marketing Manager in Melville, New York
We are seeking an entrepreneurial, experienced, and creative Mobile & Cloud Platform Product Marketing Manager for our Total Connect Portfolio. You will help guide the vision and direction of the global Honeywell Total Connect platform strategy.
We're looking for a leader who is an out-of-the-box thinker and passionate about our mission.
Specifically, you will work closely with consumers and internal stakeholders and make appropriate tradeoffs to build the Total Connect product roadmap. You will also be responsible for shepherding the roadmap from a whiteboard through development and into the homes of millions of people.
You will work with and coordinate across a wide variety of teams including UX Design, Engineering, Data Science, Customer Support, Sales and Marketing. Your role is to inspire these teams and ensure successful delivery of products that live up to the Honeywell standard of quality and excellence and create a new future for the business.
The successful candidate is a high-energy, creative and resourceful self-starter who demonstrates leadership skills and instincts. S/he is highly intelligent and enthusiastic with a commitment to excellence. The successful candidate is a hands-on person who possesses the best combination of strategic thinking and drive to achieve tangible business results, and a good balance between theoretical thinking and practical execution. He/she will also have strong influence skills and a proven ability to lead and drive results within a cross-functional team.
Position Responsibilities:Product Marketing: • Identify market opportunities, build business cases, and define the vision and strategy for the Honeywell Total Connect Platform.
• Capturing customer VOC, translate into marketing requirements and collaborate with internal Product Marketing managers to ensure alignment of roadmaps and NPI with customer needs.
• Developing business cases for New Product Development and present to senior management for buy-in as a part of our internal NPI/PAC process.
• Working with Channel Marketing team to drive successful product launches and sales campaigns
Customer Relationship Management:• Develop and execute consumer-centric plans, with a particular focus on consumer observationals and continuous feedback loops.
• Communicate the value of the offering in customer-centric terms.
• Help to construct the customer marketing and launch plans.
Research and Analysis:• Continuously learn about the market and customer needs to inform future solutions.
• Lead market research planning and execution; drive analysis to “so what’s”.
• Communicate the findings and implications; drive action from analysis.
• Have a strong knowledge of data analytics and actionable business insights to be able to inform and influence future product line.
• Bachelor Degree
• 2 years of software product marketing experience
• Leadership: A confident, mature person with the ability to connect and inspire others.
• Results-Oriented: A driver who possesses the ability to take actions and implement effective solutions in a timely manner. A creative yet pragmatic problem solver.
• Analytical Thinking and Decision-Making: A “conceptualizer” of market trends/issues who can then integrate that thinking into marketing and business strategies. Decisive and logical at thoroughly evaluating issues. Excellent planning, execution and project-management skills.
• Teamwork and Interpersonal Skills: A team player and builder, receptive to ideas from others. Shares information and keeps team members and partners informed. Works effectively with others to identify and resolve issues. Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to interact successfully with all levels of management as well as a diverse work force.
• Communication Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate across functions and levels of the organization, integrate others’ ideas and inputs, and lead teams towards shared goals. Ethics: Highest level of professional integrity and honesty as well as personal credibility.
• Ability to travel per business needs. Up to 15%.
Title: Sr Product Marketing Manager
Requisition ID: 00332675