CB&I Maintenance Manager (Mechanical) in Memphis, Tennessee
Title: Maintenance Manager (Mechanical)
Location: United States-Tennessee-Memphis
The Maintenance Manager covers project field supervision of crafts, subcontractors, field staff or home office staff and overall budget performance as well as management of the overall site.
- Oversee the daily construction activities at work site, including scheduling of workers, delivery of equipment and materials, and progress of the project
- Work with contractors to complete project within the given budget and timeframe
- Resolve contract disputes and arranges any necessary order changes
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Lead and direct the work of others
- Manages professional employees and/or supervisors; may manage business support, technical or production staff
- Develops processes and procedures to implement functional strategies
- Applies technical and/or managerial expertise to improve effectiveness and provide guidance to employees in own area
- Anticipate and interprets customer needs to identify solutions
- Interpret business issues and adapts work priorities in own area
- Manage budget for own area and allocates resources accordingly
- Resolves operational, customer, employee or technical problems that impact the effectiveness of own area
- Develop plans and coordinates resources to meet operational objectives within own area
- Explain difficult concepts and persuades others to adopt a point of view
- Manage the performance of employees through goal setting, ongoing assessment and coaching
- Industrial field experience.
- Strong mechanical background (heat exchangers, boilers, etc).
- Familiarity of a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures.
- Has accountability for managing financial resources.
- Minimum 7 years of maintenance experience.
CB&I (NYSE: CBI) is a leading provider of technology and infrastructure for the energy industry. With over 125 years of experience and the expertise of more than 40,000 employees, CB&I provides reliable solutions to our customers around the world while maintaining a relentless focus on safety and an uncompromising standard of quality.
Our complete, balanced and integrated business model is unmatched in the industry. CB&I can provide any or all of the major services and products our customers require, resulting in streamlined project delivery and better cost and schedule certainty. Our integrated model gives CB&I the industry’s most complete supply chain solution, enabling us to serve the largest projects in the world.
Job Field: Management
Job Schedule: Full-time
Employee Status: Direct
Job Posting: May 19, 2017, 10:36:38 AM
Requisition ID: 1705382