Express Scripts UBC - Patient Services Coordinator III in Memphis, Tennessee
Job ID: REQ20004867
The Patient Services Coordinator III is
primarily responsible for handing customer service inquiries from members,
providers, physicians and internal/external clients related to PAP, pharmacy
benefits, and other medication related activities. The Patient Services
Coordinator III will be able research and resolve issues in a timely manner and
document issues and resolutions in a common database.
- Maintain an accurate and completedocumentation and system record of all inquiries in order to continuouslyimprove the customer service process and reduce potential legal concerns.Complete full follow-up with regards to missing information from patients orhealthcare providers including data entry processing, documentation, and AEreporting per program guidelines.
- Handle inbound/outbound communications frompatients, physicians, and/or physician advocates in a polite and professionalmanner in accordance with the quality guidelines.
- Enter patient prescriptions, refills,physician orders, enrollment forms and other information into the softwaresystem and maintain patient profiles in accordance with program rules.
- Process order rejections and follow-upactivities. Prescription annotation required.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Ability to obtain and retain PharmacyTechnician License per state guidelines.
- Proficiency with personal computers includingMicrosoft Office; excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge and Abilities: Ability to adapt ina dynamic work environment; learn quickly; maintain accurate information andmake decisions with minimal supervision. Ability to work a flexible schedule inorder to cover peak call and order entry hours. Strong organizational skills.Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication; strong focus oncustomer service with high quality results. Ability to manage timelines andbalance multiple deadlines.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
United BioSource Corporation (UBC) is the leading provider of integrated development and commercial support solutions that deliver evidence of safe use, while optimizing access to mediation and care.
UBC leverages our specialty pharmacy therapy expertise and contracts for specialty pharmacy and specialty distribution services.
UBC's services include reimbursement, patient assistance and alternate funding programs, channel optimization through specialty pharmacy, specialty distribution and 3PL services, Customized clinical adherence and commercialization strategies powered by Express Scripts data.