Apple Sales Training Operations Manager in Miami, Florida
Sales Training Operations Manager
Job Number: 57842023
Miami, Florida, United States
Posted: May. 26, 2017
Weekly Hours: 40.00
Apple is looking for a sales training operations manager.
The ideal candidate for this position will be task-oriented, highly organized, self-directed and must demonstrate strong decision-making, analytical skills and leadership capabilities.
This person will be responsible for supporting the regional team by leading different activities, projects and processes creation.
Key Qualifications* We’d love for you to have:
At least 2 years experience in a Sales Ops or Sales Training role.
Strong presentation, communication skills in both languages (Spanish/ English) a Portuguese will be a plus.
Telecom and/or consumer experience.
Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
Strong organizational and documentation skills.
Excellent team-building and interpersonal skills.
Highly motivated self-starter; able to work independently and in a team.
Exceptional ability to build rapport across a wide range of cultures and personalities.*
Here are some of the things you’ll do:
• You will recognize and implement process improvement efficiencies as well as tools that could simplify some key tasks.
• You will analyze data in order to identify trends, gaps, and opportunities within the main areas of the sales training team.
• You will be in charged of defining KPIs and tracking performance related to Sales Training.
• You will be responsible for consolidating bi-weekly and quarterly main training key performance indicators.
• You will also be requested to generate quarterly training dashboards to be shared with the business and Apple Sales Training WorldWide.
• You will be asked to collaborate on global system projects involving training intelligent and on regional programs and initiatives.
• Participation on Regional Sales Training quarterly business reviews
A bachelors degree
Analytical thinker, researcher, and problem solver.