Elim Care Dietary Aide (PT) Training Provided in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Great student opportunity!!
Redeemer Health & Rehab Center, ministers to 129 beds in the Uptown/Lake Calhoun area. We provide short-term rehab, long-term skilled care, and memory care. In addition, we offer out-patient PT/OT and Speech Therapy services in a Christian-based environment.
We currently seek a Part-Time Dietary Aide to join our Resident centered care facility. Dietary Aides are essential and highly valued by staff and residents alike. As a aide, you must be able to deliver superior quality in all you do. We are seeking results-driven team players who treat patients and customers as if they were their own family members. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of care. You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work environment
- Responsible for assisting in food preparation and serving meals to our residents as well as working independently and as a member of the team
- Communicate and interact with residents and tenants, other staff and family members
- 3:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- This is an entry-level position – Training will be provided!
- Flexible days to work with your schedule!
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a team committed to compassion, excellence and innovation, please complete an application in person, online, or send resume to:
Attn: Robin Pautz/Leann Becker Redeemer Health & Rehab Center 625 W 31st St Minneapolis, MN 55408
Ph: 612-827-2555 | Fax 612-827-0450 | http://Jobs.elimcare.org | www.RedeemerHealthandRehab.org
Skills / Requirements
- Positive, caring and customer-service-oriented attitude
- Long Term Care experience preferred
- Experience in the service of foods and in principles of sanitation, safe handling of food and equipment preferred
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time, On Call
Job Reference #: Redeemer Health & Rehab Center-Minneapolis
Application deadline: October 31, 2016