Elim Care MDS Coordinator (RN) $5000 Sign on Bonus! in Minneapolis, Minnesota
MDS Coordinator (RN) $5000 Sign on Bonus!
Redeemer Health & Rehab Center currently seeks a Full-Time MDS Coordinator to join our Resident centered care facility. We minister to 129 beds in the Uptown/Lake Calhoun area, providing short-term rehab, long-term skilled care, and memory care. In addition, we offer outpatient PT/OT and Speech Therapy services in a faith-based environment.
- Coordinate the RAI process for the entire facility for OBRA and PPS/Medicare A
- Oversees MDS compliance. Manages and creates all schedules r/t MDS and communicates this to the necessary staff
- Ensures MDS compliance for OBRA and Medicare A assessments
- 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Monday - Friday
We offer off street parking and are on the bus line for an easy commute!
Utilize all of your nursing skills and join a dedicated team of caregivers! Apply online or send resume to:
Attn: Melissa Sharp
Redeemer Health & Rehab Center 625 W 31st St Minneapolis, MN 55408
Ph: 612-827-2555 | Fax 612-827-0450 | http://Jobs.elimcare.org | www.RedeemerHealthandRehab.org
Skills / Requirements
- Current RN license through the Minnesota Board of Nursing
- RAC-CT preferred but willing to assist with certification
- Excellent nursing assessment skills
- Willingness to be a positive member of the team
- 2 years LTC experience preferred but not required
- Some LTC leadership experience a plus!
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Redeemer Health & Rehab Center-Minneapolis
Application deadline: October 31, 2016