Integer Process/Product Development Engineer III in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Plans process flow, evaluates process capability, modifies tooling, builds tooling, and designs tooling. Plans, schedules, conducts or coordinates detailed phases of the engineering work in a part of a major project or in a total projects. Reviews test procedures and plans prior to implementation, as well as conduct failure analysis and inspection on products, processes and materials. Evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering techniques and procedures while using judgment when making minor adaptations and modifications. Devises new approaches to problems encountered. Prepares all necessary paperwork and documentation for all projects undertaken.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Adheres to Integer Core Beliefs and all safety and quality requirements.
- Interacts with all levels of the organizations to ensure that all necessary procedures and processes are in place.
- Plans, organizes, and manages related projects and staff as appropriate.
- Functions as a fully competent engineer in all conventional aspects of subject matter or functional area of assignments.
- Plans, schedules, conducts, or coordinates detailed phases of the engineering work in a part of a major project or total project of moderate scope.
- Independently performs assignments, receiving instruction only regarding general expected results.
- Devises new approaches to problems encountered.
- Investigates, develops and implements new process technologies of moderate scope.
- Performs other functions as required.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in Related Field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum Experience: 5-7 years experience.
- Specialized Knowledge : Computer skills as required by stated accountabilities. Word-processing and spreadsheet skills. Excellent problem solving skills.
Special Skills: Strong written and oral communication skills. Demonstrated ability to lead team activities and act as a coach.
Employee Type: Full-Time
- Location: Minneapolis,MN
- Job Type: Engineering
- Experience: 5 to 7 years
- Date Posted: 5/19/2017