Graybar Sales Trainee District Sales Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Graybar is looking for talented, enthusiastic people to help us maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction in every area of our business. We are a Company that recognizes talent and provides the opportunity for training and development for your career growth.
Purpose Learn electrical distribution business through a structured program of rotating assignments and accelerated training to prepare for a sales or customer service position.
- Develop an understanding of Company professional sales process.
- Develop an understanding of warehouse fundamentals including shipping, receiving and inventory management counter sales.
- Learn responsibilities of the customer service and sales positions.
- Develop product knowledge and demonstrate training and presentation skills.
- Develop an understanding of quotations processes.
- Develop understanding of the importance of continued improvement process.
- Other duties as assigned. Requirements _Minimum Job Requirements
No experience required.
Preferred Job Requirements Four-year degree preferred
*Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
Knowledge * Knowledge of the distribution industry * Knowledge of professional sales process Skills * Oral and written communication skills Abilities * Ability to work effectively with customers *Working Conditions
Traditional office environment.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled Click the link to view your equal employment rights (EEO Is the Law) -http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Title: Sales Trainee District Sales Center