Aon Corporation Survey Configuration/Data Analyst (Minneapolis, MN) in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Aon Is Looking For A Project Support II Specialist
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Talent, Reward & Performance business group within Aon Hewitt in Minneapolis, MN. As a Project Support II Specialist, you will report directly to an Engagement Team Leader.
Your Impact As A*Project Support II Specialist*
The Project Support provides support both to multiple simultaneous internal and external clients - which may include leading medium-scale projects or contributing as support on larger projects, the Project Support Specialists set-up surveys, response rates, and reporting on Aon Hewitt’s software for medium/large scale projects. Project Support Specialists manage client data, including HRIS, org structure, and reviewing data files. They are experts using our enterprise software platform and apply analytical skills to solve problems and deliver solutions to clients. Support Specialists manage / coordinate the logistics throughout the survey administration period of your projects and work in close collaboration with your peers, the Project Manager and Data Manager to ensure that all deliverables produced are of high quality, on time and on budget. Project Support Specialists also performs the role of Quality Reviewer on client projects as assigned. You will contribute to our culture of continuous improvement through establishing / updating internal processes, providing requirements for, testing and feedback on new technology infrastructure, and mentor less experienced Project Support colleagues.
- Responsible for flawless project delivery. Ensures quality control of all deliverables by ensuring adherence to process for survey including, but not limited to survey set-up, reporting set-up, and presentation.
- Takes ownership of the client project / relevant deliverables. Ensures that senior team members are involved at all relevant points of the project as per procedures.
- Accountable for maintaining, reviewing, and updating all / relevant key project documents throughout the project lifecycle in the specified format as applicable (e.g. timeline, checklists, requirement documents).
- Set up survey invites / reminders (i.e. mail-merge) and handle email re-send / correspondence / bounce-backs, if applicable
- Ensure client or Project Manager receives all required deliverables, including survey links, response rate sites, and reporting links
- Responsible for cleaning and uploading HRIS file to system; creating organization structure from client HRIS using available tools.
- Manage client help desk mailbox, respond to client issues by resetting and resending passwords, etc. as needed. Escalate other questions to PMs and/or the client as needed.
- Downloads survey data, reviews and makes revisions as needed, uploads data to reporting tool.Check offline scores against result expectations (e.g., N-count) in all related QA documents. May include running initial results for initial QA as needed.
- Assists with managing HRIS file and org structure development, providing guidance to clients on preferred format.
- Responds to all internal and external inquiries in a timely manner and with an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Create paper survey and related coding file for data entry provider if applicable.
- Responsible for ensuring that all deliverables are fully tested and accurate.
- Identifies, communicates, and resolves project issues and changes (including impact to timing, additional fees / scope) that require attention or action of project team members and client (as assigned).
- Mentors less experienced colleagues on their responsibilities and performance.
- Assists with presentation insights/observations.
- Responsible for tasks including, reviewing requirements and understanding best practices; setup, administration and reporting; client demonstrations and training as required.
- Serves as the day-to-day client contact throughout the duration of the project for defined project phases, from design and development through delivery of results.
- Develops in-depth knowledge of industry and process solutions, provide guidance to clients around the best process solutions.
- Effectively prioritize and escalate client issues as required.
- Collaborate with Project Manager to finalize and clarify project requirements
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Communicate issues and changes requiring attention or action to project team members (including risks and opportunities).
- Assist with proposals and/or other estimates as required.
- Identifies potential risks and assists with contingency planning.
- Recognizes opportunities for continuous improvement and implement initiatives for change.
- Contributes to the financial success of our practice by learning about how our business works (i.e. earns revenue and profit), seeking opportunities to be fully productive during lower billable work cycles, timely and accurate completion of your time card.
- Responsible for sending client data to global database team for benchmarking.
- Take ownership of the project deliverables. Ensure that the Project Manager is involved at all relevant points of the project as per procedures.
- Conducts Peer reviews (as assigned) as per the procedures.
- Ensures the client can serve as a reference upon project completion.
- Implement client solutions using our suite of human capital management software and supporting technologies.
- Become an expert in our product and supporting technologies. Use your expertise to research, troubleshoot, and resolve questions or issues in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot technical issues, log issues and work to identify solutions or workarounds. Find and advocate for software and process improvements.
- Participate in testing of new features and technology releases as needed.
Supervision / Leadership
- Operates independently and with initiative as appropriate, according to established standards and principles.
- May manage, supervise, or provide support, guidance and training to others.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Has experience in related field, approximately three years or more.
- Exposure to or experience with databases, statistical or reporting programs is a plus.
- Has excellent analytical, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills.
- Has excellent interpersonal skills related to collaboration and team building; persuasive, encouraging and motivating.
- Possesses knowledge and experience with standard MS Office products (such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), as well as high familiarity with computers and popular applications.
- Possesses basic knowledge of data collection techniques and processes and basic statistics.
- Comfortable working with large and complex MS Excel data files.
- Flexible; adept at reordering priorities and activities to address ever-changing requirements.
- Highly organized, giving high attention to detail, and having strong time-management abilities. Ability to manage to deadlines and deliver on commitments.
- Has strong communication skills both written and verbal (clear and concise).
- Comfortable working with, interpreting, and summarizing medium-large sized data sets including, but not limited to: paper distribution sheets, HRIS files, response rates.
- Experience with system testing and requirements development an asset.
- Ability to work effectively with teams and individually with minimal supervision.
- A strong desire to delight clients and provide exceptional service.
- Openness and aptitude for learning new skills and software.
- Aptitude for data, information, business intelligence, analysis and reporting.
- Has a passion for customer service.
- Has an ability and willingness to learn, understand, and represent new technologies.
- Loves to bring their best to work every day.
- Embraces the values of Service, Quality, Innovation, Integrity, and Determination.
- A college/university degree or higher in computer science, business administration, engineering, mathematics, or other relevant field.
We offer you:
- A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job number: 2416123
Location: United States, MN, Minneapolis