inVentiv Health 0000101030-Contract Analyst in Minnesota
A Contract Analyst is needed for a 12-month contract position at major medical device company.
Provide financial and business support to the Cardio Vascular Group (CVG) related to Pricing and Contracting activities. CVG is comprised of the Cardiac Rhythm & Heart Failure, Structural Heart, Perfusion, Endovascular Innovations, Peripheral Vascular and Coronary businesses.
To provide analytic and operational support to the Field Sales Organization, Marketing Departments and Area Contract Manager for custom and standard product quotes, individual customer and GPO/IDN contracts and pricing strategies. Conduct other financial analysis to support pricing strategies as needed.
• Contract administration for the region in collaboration with the RFL, Area Sr. Contract Manager, and the Pricing Strategy Team. This includes executing on pricing strategies and analytics, strategy development in response to customer pricing requests and ensuring the pricing governance model is followed.
• Provide robust and accurate pricing analysis.
• Support RFL and DSS in negotiating pricing under parameters as set forth by management in conjunction with sales, legal and marketing for standard and custom products.
• Support pricing systems for disposable products and capital equipment.
• Process customer quotation and bid requests in a timely manner in accordance with company’s pricing objectives, terms, and conditions.
• Support RFL and DSS in negotiating pricing and contracts through sales force to meet company’s objectives.
• Support sales force with pricing strategy and rational behind corporate position to help facilitate positive outcomes in pricing discussions.
• Execute and monitor negotiated contracts from implementation and to expiration to ensure that appropriate pricing is applied to sales orders.
• Influence decisions made across CVG Departments and may represent pricing management at cross-functional meetings.
• Track performance on rebate/compliance contracts. Analyze compliance and determine appropriate rebate and pricing strategies.
• Support Customer Care, Credit Financial Services and other organizations to resolve pricing discrepancies and other related issues.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a scientific field of study
• 2+ years relate experience
• Ability to manage projects with minimal direction to help the Region and CVG Organization achieve objectives.
• Understand key financial indicator’s impact on company’s Business, competition, and the marketplace.
• Utilize this knowledge to the benefit of the business.
• Understand how business strategies and tactics enhance opportunities to operate effectively.
• Understand and comply with all laws, regulations and/or company policies.
• Maintain a point of view broader than current role.
• Consider the needs of the entire organization.
• Demonstrate global thinking in decision making.
• Engage in special projects as assigned
For further details or to apply for this job, please contact:email@example.com
inVentiv Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disabled/Vets that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.