GardaWorld Cash Services National Control Officers, Bilingual (English/French), Casual Job in Mississauga, Ontario
Req Id 63401 - Posted 10/17/2016 - Cash Services - Control Center - Canada - Ontario - Mississauga
Bilingual Customer Service Representatives - (French/English) –Casual
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, GardaWorld is the world’s largest privately owned security services company. We operate across a range of highly focused business solutions including cash services, protective services and aviation services. Over 62,000 highly trained, dedicated professionals serve clients in North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
GardaWorld has great opportunity for personal growth and advancement, fosters a collaborative environment, and encourages team cooperation. You can make a difference in a company that gives you latitude to deliver the best customer service.
We are currently hiring Bilingual Customer Service Representatives - (French/English) –Casual- Mississauga
Your mission at GardaWorld:
Successful applicants will be required to work in a fast-paced environment where flexibility in schedule is available. Successful applicants will need to be flexible to work a blend of AM/PM shifts, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
What are the job benefits we offer you?
- Flexibility in schedule
- Free facility parking
On a typical day, you will be responsible of:
Working out of our National Control Centre within the GardaWorld branch in Mississauga, National Control Officers are responsible for the monitoring and security control of GardaWorld branches and vehicles, the issuance of electronic locks codes and attack response.
- Management of sensitive information
- Emergency response (including GPS CIA, VIA alarms and emergency phone line)
- Responding to emergency situations & incidents, implementing emergency responses procedures, escalating and reporting emergencies to the appropriate personnel
- Monitor and track any major incident that interrupts service response, or increases the risk to any GardaWorld crews or branches, such as robberies, power outages, fires and other branch-related emergencies
- Monitoring the vehicles and branches through CCTV and tracking systems.
- Issuing of access codes for vehicles, branches, and ATMs
- Escalation of GPS and tracking issues to GardaWorld IT and/or Fleet
- Help Desk functions; escalation of Security related issues nation wide
- Ensures all company policies and standards are adhered to (i.e. Security procedures, Operational procedures)
You are the ideal candidate for this position because you possess:
- English/French bilingualism is required
- Working knowledge of cash logistics, or prior Dispatch experience in a fast paced transportation industry an asset
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment with multiple job tasking
- Organized with the ability to make decisions
- Must be a computer literate team player, with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Has the ability to organize, and prioritize work activities to efficiently accomplish tasks and meet objectives
- Demonstrated commitment to teamwork: willingness to work with others in achieving departmental goals. Demonstrates a willingness to participate in departmental activities, training, and acceptance of other work
- Demonstrated diplomacy and self confidence in working with staff at all levels, ensuring that excellence in customer service is achieved
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- This is an armed facility. Applicants must be comfortable working along side employees who are armed. This position could also have the potenial to become armed in the future.
Interested? Join our workforce!
To apply for this position or view other job opportunities please visit the “careers” page of our website at www.gardaglobal.com/careers
We are an equal opportunity employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, handicap disability or any other protected status.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however we will communicate only with the selected candidates.
Job Segment: Information Technology, Help Desk, Bilingual, Technology
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada