Honeywell Facilities Maintenance Engineer in Morristown, New Jersey
Facilities Maintenance Engineer
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Use your expertise as a Maintenance Engineer to maintain and sustain building systems and equipment. You will provide technical support not only as it relates to understanding of building equipment, but also a deeper understanding of operating principles and respective processes. You will be part of a group of highly committed professionals who provide expertise and ensure the success of maintenance engineering projects and programs.
Use your maintenance engineering knowledge to work on exciting projects and serve customers across the plant.
Solve maintenance problems where analysis of equipment is required in order to increase uptime to meet the requirements of the customer
Provide technical support to the maintenance team.
25 Drive solutions to increase
25 Provide strong technical support
25 Define preventative maintenance schedules
25 Maintain equipment records
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or related field OR in lieu of degree 10 plus years experience in facility maintenance engineering
- Significant relevant experience in facility maintenance
- Strong knowledge of the field standards and specifications
- Ability to focus on important information and identify key details
- Capability of following guidelines and ensuring efficiency on tasks
- Application of basic maintenance engineering techniques to optimize equipment performance
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
- HVAC, boiler and compressed air experience
- Six Sigma Green Belt
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Exempt Why Our Employees Chose Aerospace
- Continued Professional Development
- 1st Shift
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD10284
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.